Philadelphia Flyers complete epic comeback

man this is crazy! Flyers were down 3-0 in the series, came back to tie it up 3-3.

Just won game 7 4-3... and they were losing 3-0 after the 1st period. Scored the

next 4 goals to win the game and the series. Just crazy crazy crazy. So pumped

right now!

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/hofmann/game_7.html

You can hate all you want, a sports fan should appreciate such a huge accomplishment!

"The only other teams to win a series after trailing 3-0 were the 1942 Toronto Maple Leafs, who beat Detroit, and the 1975 New York Islanders, who eliminated Pittsburgh. The other 159 teams that won the first three games in a series all won them."

on top of that they came back in game 7 down 3-0 to win 4-3. These are the moments in sports that

you will never forget (when it's your team playing). Just awesome and amazing.

Was definitely a great night to be a Philadelphia fan. I can't say the same for a Boston fan right now haha. I was pulling for this comeback and I can't believe it actually happened. I attribute this comeback to Simon Gagne, Micheal Leighton, and Peter Laviolette. I can't stress enough the importance of Laviolette in this series. He was the perfect coach for this team in this situation.