Justified Tonight FX

• 2 weeks later...

I love this show. It started out strong, then got kinda dumb.

But then it followed a story line instead of several different ones where Raylan kills someone in each episode. It still has "side" stories, but the main story is awesome. 21st Hatfields and McCoys.

• 9 months later...

Funny I no long have cable but just last night I downloaded the first episode from season 3. And then you posted about the show. I got to see him gun down the Ice Pick bad guy. And the dumbasses left all that weed in the trash bags for 3 weeks. I'm not an expert on weed but that would make it go bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Justified is my favorite show on TV along with Sons. FX really has some of the best shows on TV (Justified, Sons, American Horror Story, The League). This show appeals to me because I've always been a big fan of Olyphant, joining the Marshals has always been a longterm goal, and the acting is incredible. Walton Goggins and Olyphant make this show go, along with incredible writing. I can't wait for tonight, this season is shaping up to be the best yet.

Sidenote: Natalie Zea is gorgeous (Raylan's ex).

Edited by o-BacklasH-o

Awesome episode tonight. Can't wait for the finale next week, it's going to be insane. It truly speaks to the show, when despite the fact that Raylan wasn't on the screen as much the past two weeks, the show has been at it's highest levels of amazing. The acting all around is just impeccable. The producers really do an amazing job casting this show.