Smoked Whole Chickens

I told ya, I was doing three this weekend. I have two beer butt chickens and one stuffed with mandarin oranges. Seasoning is the same.

Lemon pepper, Lawarys salt, Creole, Cumin, garlic and onion powder, chicken rub, Celery salt, and to lock in the rub, I but a honey glaze over them.

For the beer butts, Take a 10 oz beer and pop the top and slide it right up the butt( Dont get all hot and bothered by doing this...lol) the Chickens will stand up in the smoker. Once they are don, the chicken will fall. I had to do something a little different since i drink liquor and not beer. So I went and bought a 24oz beer, and washed out two soda cans and used those.

Here are some pics, I willpost more through the day:

Beer butts are seasoned. Ready to get something up the backend:

IMG_20110821_121724.jpg

The beer buts are ready to go on:

IMG_20110821_122101.jpg

The chicken with mandarin oranges stuffed in it:

IMG_20110821_121731.jpg

Chickens now on the smoker:

IMG_20110821_130003.jpg

OK. Sorry the rest is a week late. But here is the rest for the bbq chicken pizzas

Here is the crust i use. I DO NOT recommend any other:

IMG_20110821_174417.jpg

Here is the bbq sauce I used. Sweet baby rays:

IMG_20110821_183345.jpg

So you need to put a lite coat of olive oil on both sides of the crust. then place your BBQ sauce on it:

IMG_20110821_183906.jpg

Then put the chicken on there:

IMG_20110821_184016.jpg

Then the cheese:

IMG_20110821_184151.jpg

Put in oven for about 15 min and your done. It was being eaten when I took it out and I was drunk and forget picture of the final. But you get the drifts...

Enjoy!!