The 55's "the True Prestige" Now Accepting Applications For Ps3

Welcome soldier, you are taking the first steps towards becoming one of the legendary 55′s. We shall point you the way but it is up to you to read, listen watch and learn. We are no ordinary clan I assure you and we have been rollin high across the world since 2007.

We are very well known and respected throughout the gaming lands and this is down to the activity and conduct of our brothers and sisters at The 55′s.

So first things first.

If you want to join the 55′s you will have to first Sign Up to the site with your PSN as your username. Fill out our Application Form with the following information.http://www.the55s.com/

(1) Your PSN name.

(2) Your age. (You must be at least 17 years old)

(3) Where applicable Your COD4:MW rank, COD:WAW rank, COD:MW2 rank, COD:BO rank and your COD:MW3 rank.[You must NOT prestige if you decide to join our clan, you can be prestige when you put your app in and hold your prestige for 5 weeks to try us out, after the 5 weeks and you decide to stay you must use a token to restart or make a new account.]

(4) Your country of origin.

(5) How did you hear about us?

(6) Do you have a mic?

(7) Tell us abit about yourself and your interests.

(8) If someone invited you to join the clan, please state his/her name.

Clan Policy Update June 1 2012

As you may or may not be aware we have been in discussion regards our "no-prestige .... ever" policy for some weeks now. This policy stated that no "prestige" on "any COD" to apply to be a 55.

After guidance from the clan we have come to a compromise on the issue. We have modified the rule to allow a prospective recruit to go through the application process using their existing "prestiged" account (if prestiged)

After the term for application is complete the applicant can chose either:

1) No thanks but I will stick with my prestige account and mince on. NOT JOINING

2) Can I get an extension, I need a little longer to decide.

3) Wow the last 5 weeks has been a blast. I want more. I wish to follow the path of redemption and strive forward as a member of the 55's

Ultimately the applicant will still have to be non-prestige before recieving a blessing. But they will have had the oppurtunity to play alongside us with their existing account as they would at any other clan.

The 55s is a PS3 Call of Duty clan for people who are NON-Prestige. Why ? well because we are above statistics. A 55 plays for the team not for himself. Statistics such as K/D bare no relevance here. We expect our soldiers to sacrifice themselves on the battlefield for the greater good of the clan.

Our history and why we made this decision. http://www.the55s.co....php?f=2&t=3495

Our goal is to create a fun group of people that game together. We have practices a couple times weekly, and are a very active clan.

We arrange matches from the casual friendly’s to the more serious clan battles/leagues and everything in-between, so whether you’re a hardcore gamer or a relative newcomer seeking to improve your game you should be right at home here.

• Like 1