Hey UF

It's been a loooonnngg time since I've actively participated in anything UF related. My clan  (mXm) was involved in the first iterations of Urgent Fury, I can recall the Flash heavy website, impressive for the time mind you. Not nearly as fleshed out as it has become today.

That was back in the SOCOMQUEST days and when APC had a hand in the pot.

Anyhow, it's cool to see how far things have come and I'll be interested to see where things go. If there's anyway mXm or myrself can help we're always willing to lend a hand.

• Like 1

• Directors

Welcome back Dakota... I will say I was surprised you have been a member this long with no posts lol. What are you guys playing, we are gearing up for a Last of Us small tourney and a COD AW League. Let us know which one you guys would be interested in.