Military fling

Okay. So... I met this man from the special forces last June. He was in my city because of a mission. But he only stayed for a month because they had to go back. We had an awesome time together. But now, I moved on and I have a growing family. He is still messaging me though. I don't want to block him at all because he is a good friend. But I don't want my husband to be anxious about him. He is such a good man for serving the country. What should I do?

Do you think the guy is falling for you already? If so, tell him in a nice way that you are worried that your husband might not like this and it may lead to something else. But if it is really just about friendship, then you have to talk to your husband and let him know that you met a new a guy. Let him know that he still continues to communicate because of the friendship. If he is the jealous type of guy, you have to understand him and let him feel that your relationship is secured and that he can trust you.  

I think that he is in love with me already. I tried to go to military chat rooms and ask around how it is to have a relationship with a civilian. Their responses are heroic but tragic because they have to leave their loved ones every time they have a mission and they won't even know if they are going to survive. I just feel very sympathetic towards him. Serving the country is a tough job. Anyway, thanks for the advice.