Liquor or Marijuana

Guest M16Assassin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Corruptor310

Stopped drinking in 88 --- I learned how to be a sober asshole, and this is verifiable just ask around.

Smoke = yes

"They will pry that bong from my cold dead hand"

Guest Corruptor310

COLDWOOF

I did the delayed entry program myself way back when. Don't be too discouraged, I still got in the Marines after being the first one asked at the meps station "Have you done any drugs while on the Delayed entry program, son"

My response "why yes sir I have, Marijuana, Hash and Coke"

The person in charge looked over at his buddy, who was shaking his head, and said to him "great you now know how today is going to be, when the first one starts off like this"

Seifer- ]

CALI BUD??? who cares about cali bud...CANADIAN HOMEGROWN REEFER IS THE BEST ON THE PLANET EARTH

come to the BAY AREA CALIFORNIA and ill show you some real trees. make your shit look like straight oregano for that ass! "who cares about cali bud?!!" PFFFT! PUH-leeeezze!

Deutscher75 ]Cali is good bud compared to some of the shit I've smoked from here in Ohio.
see, D knows whats up. QUALITY!

wouldnt surprise me.

anybody ever do salvia...? ;D ;D ;D now THAT shit has a wicked kick, AND it's legal.

yeah i tried it. i dont think its all that its hyped up to be, plus i dont think its worth the money..

legal = fuckin expensive! lol

Deutscher75 ]I wonder if the Governator grows 8)
shit, he BETTER! :P