[LPK] Are Champions of Crucible-2

Chili-Palmer ]

Wow, looks like [iLL] has some serious tactics they plan on using in the future.!

Well they stuck to their guns.. so you cant ever say they didn't. lol

Definitely make sure it is in the rules for future tourneys.!!

(and by signing up you agree ;D)

IT isn't a matter of rules here chili. If you play in a Urgent Fury Tournament, you should expect that there is a possibility that your match may be recorded and viewed by the population. If you don't want to be videoed then don't win. ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats LPK, there was some tough competition along the way, but ya made it. On behalf of all the snide comment makers, I apologize that your congratulatory thread is marred by the winks, the rolled eyes, and the "hmmms..." and "no comments". Good luck in future endeavors, and hope to see you on the battlefield

i.e. Dirty Mex...This shouldn't be in this thread, you only show a lack of respect for congratulating the winners of the Crucible 2 with your crass language. Whine elsewhere, please.

Red0ctobeR ]

IT isn't a matter of rules here chili. If you play in a Urgent Fury Tournament, you should expect that there is a possibility that your match may be recorded and viewed by the population. If you don't want to be videoed then don't win. ;)

Your absolutely right, it's not about rules. It's about principle and precedent. I don't think any UF match has ever been recorded by a 3rd party, has it? Put in the same situation, I can't say I'd feel comfortable with anyone video taping a competitive match like this. Waaaaaay too many things it can bring to the match, let alone take away. It's discouraging that the Crucible 2 had to end this way.

LPK- Congratulations on the UF-Crucible 2 Title! You guys deserved it. Y'all are a tough clan. I had you guys picked to win it all. Since we were put out by you guys...LOL.

I would have liked to have seen it play to end, having an undisputed winner. I believe many of us who did compete in UF-C2, wanted to see this tournament end with an epic battle, but was delt a withdrawal. Some are sore about this, I can understand why.

Guest Live2Reap
Pathogen- ]

Congrats LPK, there was some tough competition along the way, but ya made it. On behalf of all the snide comment makers, I apologize that your congratulatory thread is marred by the winks, the rolled eyes, and the "hmmms..." and "no comments". Good luck in future endeavors, and hope to see you on the battlefield

yeah my bad I was out of line with the side comment but the fact of the matter is it shouldn't matter that its being taped its not like every player is gonna be spectated and taped in thier spots and routes and what not but whatever thats for another topic at a later time.

and BTW [sHO]Rage75 I think you read Red0ctobeR's post wrong

And again I meant no disrespect I was out of line this isn't the time for bad blood its not good for anyone

much luv,

[Dv8]Live2Reap

Pathogen- ]

i.e. Dirty Mex...This shouldn't be in this thread, you only show a lack of respect for congratulating the winners of the Crucible 2 with your crass language. Whine elsewhere, please.

I've seen worse and it's just an opinion. I will retract the "Chicken" comment, it was kinda uncalled for. (WlZ I PM'd ya) I had LPK down to win anyway but now we'll never know. I started out Congratulating LPK in my prev reply and I will close again doing the same.

Congrats LPK.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their congrats, especially the ones that were pulling for us. ;) Also, we have absolutely no hard feelings towards iLL, it was disappointing it had to end like this, but we completely understand why wiz made that choice and I think it took great courage to do so. He probably knew all the shit it would bring up, but he did it anyways. Thats what I call dedication to a cause. Our hats of to ya iLL.

Just to clarify , this isn't completely an Issue of being recorded.

Its the fact that we have played in Both UF tourneys with not a single complaint about us and then suddenly the rules have been changed without any notification to Wiz.

We do not have a problem with being recorded, its the fact that there was 1 week of notice before the final match , the rules were changed mid match.

If the matches are to be recorded during the UF tournament that is fine.

I just don't want anyone getting the wrong idea. We have NOTHING to hide.

[LPK] My sincerest congrats to you guys, you definatley fought your way to the top and now your the champs! I was looking forward to gaming with you guys and hope we can soon.

~nut

Guest M16Assassin

Its the fact that we have played in Both UF tourneys with not a single complaint about us and then suddenly the rules have been changed without any notification to Wiz.

We do not have a problem with being recorded, its the fact that there was 1 week of notice before the final match , the rules were changed mid match.

~nut

1. Put your tag on Nut nobody here knows who you are.

2. Look at the title of this thread. Say congrats to LPK or say nothing at all.

Red0ctobeR ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Wow, looks like [iLL] has some serious tactics they plan on using in the future.!

Well they stuck to their guns.. so you cant ever say they didn't. lol

Definitely make sure it is in the rules for future tourneys.!!

(and by signing up you agree ;D)

YES actually it IS a matter of rules..

If it was in the Rules, WiZ would have known it was going to be recorded from the beginning, & the match would have been played.! (and recorded)

Make sure everyone knows ahead of time & this will not happen, its similar to changing a rule in the middle of a tournament (which UF would never do)

So NO, you are wrong. ;)

Tell me Red, Why should someone EXPECT to be recorded & viewed by the population..?

~nut

1. Put your tag on Nut nobody here knows who you are.

2. Look at the title of this thread. Say congrats to LPK or say nothing at all.

1. HAI PRANE!!

2. Im a noob and I dont know how to get my tag on

3. I modifyed because I lost track of what my initial goal was (to congratulate)

Not to get sucked into this debate but.........I really don't think anyone here thinks iLL has anything to hide. The point has been made over and over as to WHY iLL chose to sit out this match. I may not agree as to the choice, but I surely respect the decision as one that (hopefully) was clan-wide and no one has any regrets of.

As to LPK, congrats on being the champs. No matter the method victory was achieved, you ARE the Champs.

Tool_Minion ]

Not to get sucked into this debate but.........I really don't think anyone here thinks iLL has anything to hide. The point has been made over and over as to WHY iLL chose to sit out this match. I may not agree as to the choice, but I surely respect the decision as one that (hopefully) was clan-wide and no one has any regrets of.

As to LPK, congrats on being the champs. No matter the method victory was achieved, you ARE the Champs.

We as a clan made the decision, we are united as a team and a family , iLL is not a dictator ship lol.

Im not planning on debating, I just wanted to state clearly that we have nothing to hide (i thought this was a one pager and replied b4 I saw wiz and squid's posts on the other page lol).

Now will someoen please tell me how to add my clan tag!~>

Rage75 ]
Red0ctobeR ]

Your absolutely right, it's not about rules. It's about principle and precedent. I don't think any UF match has ever been recorded by a 3rd party, has it? Put in the same situation, I can't say I'd feel comfortable with anyone video taping a competitive match like this. Waaaaaay too many things it can bring to the match, let alone take away. It's discouraging that the Crucible 2 had to end this way.

I do have video of a couple championship matches that we rescorded for highlight reels. Matter of fact, I recorded APC and JYK. WHat a match that was. It was a hit at the box office.

NUT...go to profile at the top and then once you click that....on the left it will have forum appearence or somthing like that...click that and it will be there.

OOPs...ya beat me snow....