Grand Theft Auto 4

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M16Assassin
-Disciple- ]

Has everyone given up on this game. I for one am still in love with it. As long as the auto aim is off online i think the game has to be one of the best games to be playing.

I'm contemplating pulling it out today after 2 weeks of dust collecting. I want to finish beating the single player.

More to the point, why would Tow and Sniper waiste there time with Urban Fury if no one is playing it? I think those that are interested might want to state there cases before the plug gets pulled..........

And I don't have any inside scoop. Tow actually tells YOU guys stuff before he tells us. In fact, he usually DOESN"T tell APC, he leaves it to our clan reps to tell us.

-Disciple- ]

Has everyone given up on this game. I for one am still in love with it. As long as the auto aim is off online i think the game has to be one of the best games to be playing.

I'm contemplating pulling it out today after 2 weeks of dust collecting. I want to finish beating the single player.

Single player is a blast but does no one like the online mode. I think this game is so damn fun and has alot of things that can be done with it tourney wise.

Seifer- ]

you know i love it...ive only played with you recently disciple, havent seen anyone else.

Ya we hit socom back up for tourney and what not but i still have alot of love for this game and the things that can be done on it.

I just want to hear why some people like it and why some people hate it. I know alot of people found out that auto aim can be turned off and started to play again.

-Disciple- ]
PRIMEMEAT ]

I gave up on this game. :P It was fun for the first hour or so on-line but got old after that.

Prime i think you were playing to long with tool lol :P

What part of online don't you like?

I try not to hang out with tool :P::)

But I don't know really... It just didn't really hit the spot for me. Maybe because I haven't played it enough. I'm really not sure :-\

Chili-Palmer ]

My biggest problem is the controls.. he moves like he's drunk all the time.

or runs in a circle to side step. I HATE that.!

If you aim your gun then run around that problem will be gone. I know you can't just full out run then but you can have full control over your guy.

nutritional ]

I haven't even bought it yet, I never really got into the gta games, I just used the code to get the tank and drove around like a dummy when I played... Never ever completed a mission........

See i think people that just messed around on GTA would know love the online mode. You can still do that everything but blow your friends up doing it. :)

Chili-Palmer ]

Mostly Racing online or single player, but im not very far. (they just blew up my first safehouse. lol)

Damn, and I thought my single player progress was slow. :P

I only do missions when I get bored of wreaking havoc on liberty city. I've had 6 stars 4 times and evaded them twice. The other two times they killed me dead. The first time, I didn't realize that if they see you go into a spray shop it doesn't work. They barricaded me in with cars and shot the shit outta me. ;D

Damn Chilli you need to get moving man ;)

I love TDM (team death match), racing GTA or normal, Cops and Crooks, Turf War.

As far as UF, I think there is a multitude of things that could be done, TDH alone if broken into parts of the city could be neat and considered different maps so to speak.

Turf war is alot like control points

Racing probably has no place in a tourney, but still fun none the less.

Cops and Crooks is alot of fun but almost seems a little one sided, at IMO I think being a Crook and escaping is easier, although I guess it depends on spawns. Cops start with weapons though which is an advantage to some degree, so maybe its not that lopsided after all..........

Overall I really like the game.

Guest Live2Reap

I luv the online I think it has a great variety of modes compared to most online games and is fun for all even TDM is fun when ur with friends and auto aim is off but then again maybee its cuz im a BEAST at it lol im like Rank 7 and AsianApple is Rank 8 thers just so much variety too it I think you should give it another chance try all of the modes(cannonball run is esspecially fun ;D) and im sure you will find somthing in the online that you really like

as for its place in UF I could think of many different scenarios for GTAIV matches lol

I feel into the hype of it.

I like the Off Line game and want to finish it.

The Online play it grew old real quick. This was the strategy. Spawn and run real fast to find a better weapon then the pistol. Hope to find the rocket before some else does. Found something useful then I am blocks away from the team. Then someone would kills me some stupid way. Then I had to do the whole crap again.

It was fun for about a week. I see my clan mates on it at times but most are just playing the off line game trying to finish.

After I finish Off line I am going to sell it on ebay. So get ready I'm starting it cheap!

CpDude ]

I love, just have to find some time to play it. I really like the party mode, I love running around the city doing whatever i want.

That in itself is fun as hell and your just running around doing nothing. Me and snow do it all the time. Doc420 and myself sat in a party mode for like 4 hours one day. Just doing nothing but learning the whole map.

I think if a UF touches this game with one of there tourneys it would turn to gold.

I think Racing is just as viable as an option for a tournament as any of the other modes..!!

"Cannonball Run" would be the best.!!

Actually Racing seems like it would work almost better than TDM, because at least in Racing the rest of the team & opponents are in the same zip code. lol

TDM is really going to be tough.. unless you do it one of two ways:

1. make a smaller map.

2. keep it to one round / 20 minutes. winner take all.

Exactly Chilli, it wouldn't have to be all of Liberty City, I can't think of how many off the top of my head but aren't there at least 6 smaller areas you can choose beside the whole city?

And racing is my fav, well motorcycles at least, my clan always wrecks me in the begining though cause they know i'll win ;)

SnowBud ]

Exactly Chilli, it wouldn't have to be all of Liberty City, I can't think of how many off the top of my head but aren't there at least 6 smaller areas you can choose beside the whole city?

And racing is my fav, well motorcycles at least, my clan always wrecks me in the begining though cause they know i'll win ;)

I think it's 8 or 9 something around that ball park.

Motorcycles would be the only problem on racing because if anyone is like snow after you crash once you will never see your same bike again. Instead it will now be replaced with the ever so fast scooter.

Also on motorcycles someone could grab a car which should be a big no no lol