Attn: iLL vs SxB war

I was curious if anybody from SxB kept the round count. Squid and I were chatting and if the war lasted just over 75 minutes and rounds are 2.5 long..... Wouldnt that put us close to 28-30 rounds? And the thing is, I wouldnt have even called it camping. Sure we slowed it down a bit when it went to sudden death but.... I thought both teams played the game.

Great war fellas, it was fun.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

i have no idea about round count man...i wsa to busy freaking the hell out. you guys are a very admirable opponent, and it was a pleasure playing with you guys. that is the most fun i have ever in a game, and i am glad it was with you. as for the camping, we both played our game and played it well. it semed like we must have practiced together cuz we played the exact same game, and it was 75 minutes of fun. good luck the rest of the way dude!!!

xPUDDYTATx ]

i have no idea about round count man...i wsa to busy freaking the hell out. you guys are a very admirable opponent, and it was a pleasure playing with you guys. that is the most fun i have ever in a game, and i am glad it was with you. as for the camping, we both played our game and played it well. it semed like we must have practiced together cuz we played the exact same game, and it was 75 minutes of fun. good luck the rest of the way dude!!!

Yup, could have gone either way there. Im glad to hear I wasn't the only one freaking out. My mic died, and its a good thing because I was yellin at my TV like it owed me money.

Puddy, I remeber one specific grenade from you that wiped out half our team when we were defusing... Very nice clinch play man :)

Grats and GFG guys, hecka fun.