When the cats away...

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

...the mice will play!!!

we have asked our recruits to wear a different tag online so we can identify them. it is simply [sxBr]. a few nights ago one of our recriuts was in a room with some members from a well known UF clan, and they asked about this tag. when he told them it was a Skull and Bones recruit tag, they let him know how SxB was a joke, they all sucked, and he should quit his tryout and join them. he played a few games with them, and they continually repeated their negative feelings and what a dumbass he was for trying out with us.

now i was not there personally, so i do not know the whole story, and i have played with this "other" clan on various occassions and have recieved nothing but respect from them. im not going to call anybody out nor ask for punishment, but i would like to see members of clans in this community respect one another. if you have an opinion about our clan, come to me with it, not my recruits.

c'mon guys, this is what the 2nd? 3rd? 4th thread on RESPECT? RESPECT, and maturity is what separates this community from EVERY OTHER community out there, and quite honestly we should act like it!

the other night i was roaming public rooms with a few APCers, and we ran into sharkbait(i think) and Hawk from \H/ and it was a grand ole time killing each other, not "your clan sucks"

i dont know what clan this is, but all i'm saying is this, solidarity among this community would make it better for EVERYBODY.

Guest M16Assassin

On the subject I friggen hate playing with KOS every night on Socom. They come in our rooms and rape all of us, it really sucks. The worst part is is that we pick teams every map and we all choose them over our own clanmates lol. Leave us alone you jerks! ;)