PLS has been eliminated from UF4

PLS is the newest clan, and the second this week, to be eliminated from UF4, done so at the hands of The Brotherhood.

PLS, Sniper and I took a chance on your clan, as we usually don't invite "unknowns" into a tacmap tourney without first coming to a Black tourney. However, I think I can safely speak for both of us when I say we're happy we brought you guys on. You pretty much embodied the spirit of UF in your time in the tourney.

We hope that we've delivered an entertaining experience for you and that, from this, you're encouraged to continue to keep your clan in this community and its future tourneys.

Give 'em a hand for playing a tourney well-done, everyone!

Thanks, Undertow!  We appreciate you guys taking a chance on us.  Everyone welcomed us into the community, whole-heartedly ... thank you.   We have really enjoyed ourselves.  Like I said before, UF has give us something to look forward to when we log on.  Most of us had gotten really bored with the game and UF helped get everyone excited about Socom again.  The experience was certainly entertaining, to say the least!

As y'all know, just as this tourney was getting underway, we had to change our tag which unfortunately resulted in the loss of some members who couldn't let go of the old tag.  Nevertheless, our guys banded together, showed up for tourneys, helped with planning attacks, and altogether got really involved with the tourney.  Instead of letting the pressures of the tournament and changes within the clan get to us, the bond our clan has was strengthened by all of this.  (Thank God I'm female ... otherwise I might get some serious flak for comments like that!)

We will definitely be a permanent fixture around here as long as y'all will have us.  It is really refreshing to play the game with clans who have intergrity, are respectful, and share the same values as our clan, all while learning from everyone.  You guys are some really good players and so we are definitely taking notes on your game play!

Good luck to the rest of the clans in the tourney.  See y'all in Breakout (hint, hint ... lol!).

Thank you APC for allowing us the opportunity to participate in this tourney. All of our members had a great time. Even tho we didn't get as far as we wanted, we went further than expected. All of you other clans are class act gamers and that is what made it so fun. Having your Butt handed to you by a true respectable player is much more enjoyable than by some mouthy glitchin little kid hiding in his basement. LOL! We wish all of you the best of luck in the rest of the tourney and hopefully we will see you in the next one. We leave you now with our heads high because what we have learned from all of you will only make us stronger in the future. Thank you again.

Peace, Love, and Socom

HippieDude

I want to thank you, APC, for inviting us as an alternate to Prision Of War, I am so glad that someone declined your invite which gave us our opportunity to participate. We were welcomed by every clan we had the pleasure to war and were treated with great respect. We really appreciate your assistance and understanding when we had to come up with a new clan name within days of the Tournament start. We are not interested in battling teams that glitch, talk s*&t, and do things like quick snipe. We try to find other clans that want to play that have morals and decency like us, and with this tournament/site with have found a magnet for such. We were hoping that we could have lasted longer than 3 weeks, but we are a new clan and there are so many great clans here. We really are looking forward to your next tournament, we love the scenario aspects and rules that you have come up with. Thanks to you APC and all the other clans for accepting PLS into your circle.

Fire N Ur Hole (Leader of PLS)

Guest SLIPPY
HippieDude ]

Tried to edit my last post ... but couldn't. Fire and I were under the assumption that the APC clan created UF. Sorry for misunderstanding. :-[ Guess my post should have read, "I want to thank you, Undertow and Sniper, ... ."

Anyways, thanks for having us! See you again soon.

Lol... HippieDude... APC gets that a lot bro....But hey we wish... There are only two geniuses behind this place... Tow and Sniper...

Pleasure playing against ya guys... Unfortunate it only had to be once... DEFINITELY see you guys and gal ;) on the battlefield again.... Not bad for your first time here... NOT BAD at all.... take it easy...

SLIP

Once again i just wanted to say thanks to urgent fury for letting us play in the urgent fury tourney,it is by far the best tournament weve ever had the pleasure of playing in.You all are a bunch of great,professional individuals,the site speaks for itself.absolutely amazing.we have made alot of new friends and hope to war with you all another day.thanx evry1.PLS.