Results 1 to 1 of 1
Free Realms Three Year Anniversary
It’s been three years since Free Realms first came out, and what better time for a reminder of all the fun to be had in Free Realms than...our third birthday! Yes, that’s right folks – Free Realms officially turned three this weekend. Can you believe it? No? Neither can we! Time flies when you’re having fun!
As the first massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) for the PlayStation 3, it has been an exciting journey for us thus far and we have been beyond thrilled with the response we have gotten from the community and media. For those that haven’t jumped into the action, Free Realms is a free 3D online world for all ages where you can do whatever you want, whenever you want.
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2012, 02:14 PM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2011, 12:46 PM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2011, 03:19 PM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2011, 06:38 AM
By Commander Fury in forum Blog - Urgent Fury UnleashedReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2011, 07:22 AM
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*