Results 1 to 1 of 1
How to create your team and signing up for the Battle Bowl
Steps for Creating your team
- Go to http://www.urgentfury.com/teams.php?do=addteam
- Fill in your team information and choose the Battle Bowl Category
- Once you have created your team, you can now add the other three members of your team.
- Go to your team profile
- Click on Add User to Team
- Type in their UF Username
- Now add your team members PSN
- Go to Edit Team from the team profile by clicking the Pencil next to your team name
- Scroll below the description box and look for Team Members Gamer Tag/PSNs
- Fill in your teams PSN ID's
Join the ladder by going to http://www.urgentfury.com/ladders.ph...ck-Ops-2---PS3 and click join ladder.
Remember all 4 members of your team have to register at Urgent Fury and confirm their account. Your team can consist any 4 players that are eligible to play at Urgent Fury. You do not all have to be in the same clan. You can only sign up at one site for this event.
No Alternate members are allowed for this event.Shane Bell
Urgent Fury Command
"There are two kinds of people in the world, ones that make it happen and ones that are waiting for someone to make it happen for them" Shane Bell - 2011
By Shane in forum Battle Bowl IReplies: 7Last Post: 02-18-2013, 10:50 AM
By Shane in forum Battle Bowl IReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2013, 10:29 AM
By Ops_2FLY_Jb in forum Battle Bowl IReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2013, 11:50 PM
By Shane in forum AnnouncementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2013, 07:18 AM
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*