Welcome to the Urgent Fury Tactical Command.

Don't Like Ads, join the Spec Ops Premium Membership Program

• Angry
  • Down
  • Crying
  • Friendly
  • Bemused
  • Cool
  • Being Secret
  • Sad
  • WTF
  • Hungry
  • Meh
  • Awesome
  • Happy
  • Poorly
  • Drunk
  • Enraged
  • A Pirate
  • Innocent
  • Sneaky
  • Godly
  • Amused
  • Depressed
  • Annoyed
  • Grumpy
  • Shy
  • Geeky
  • Embarrased
  • Tired
  • Crazy
  • Cocky
  • Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast
      WHITESABBATH is offline [UNIT] UNITED NATIONS
      I am:
      Amused

Tournaments Joined
      Tournaments Won
      Thanks
      AchievementsStats
      Achievements Reputation Rated ExcellenceGiving Feedback Excellence
      Confirmed Friends Level 5Registered Member Level 4Reputation Rated Level 5Reputation Rated Level 4Reputation Rated Level 3
      Gamer IDs

PSN ID: WHITESABBATH

Warhawk tournament request

As many of you are aware, the WARHAWK community is still thriving with 1000's of HAWK HEADS playing daily. Perhaps some of you still like to get in a battle on occasion. Just yesterday (1/26/13), 92 servers was tallied by a WARHAWK enthusiast . A prime example the game still thrives within the community. As some of you are also aware, I have been active in the community, creating a WARHAWK facebook group ; INTERNATIONAL WARHAWK SOCIETY. A place where members of the community can correspond, sharing with one another their Warhawk experiences, pics/vids ect. A place where WARHAWK Generals are recognized for their achievement at reaching said rank (General) and presented with a certificate which is displayed in the groups gallery.
      The 1000's that still play WH daily is testament that the game is still active and the community strong .
      I like many others in the community would love to see another WARHAWK TOURNAMENT. Unfortunately many gaming league's /sites that onced catered to such events no longer have any interest in Warhawk;after all its a 5+ year old game.
      I considered venturing into creating a Warhawk tournament myself. Realistically that would take a great deal of time ,revenue and resources . During a discussion i had with rizzlaa2007 on the possibilities of said tournament,It was suggested that i run this past a UF staff . I brought the proposal to UF staff member Shane Bell, who agreed to let me address/request my proposal for said tournament. Although nothing has been promised by UF, the decision/possibility would be based on the feedback received from the community. So with that said ...If you're a member of the WARHAWK (or SH) community and would like to see the possibility of another WARHAWK tournament, NOW is the time to be heard; UF is listening.
      Thanks to UF staff for the opportunity and consideration in this endeavor
      Respectfully,
      Terry Whitesabbath

INTERNATIONAL WARHAWK SOCIETY
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/warhawk.generals/
      WarHawK facebook Group/All Hawk Heads Welcomed/Admittance by Request Only

The difference between the possible & the impossible lies in a person's determination.

UPDATE !!!

I'm happy to announce that the tournament has been approved and open ladders will begin on 8/12 - 9/8, with the Champion matches to begin on 9/8. So get your Teams registered and members ready to rumble.
      URGENT FURY staff is currently busy with other tournaments and projects, it is ask that the WARHAWK community be considerate of their time and attention needed for said events. It is asked that members take a moment to read through the threads in this topic as many of your questions have already been answered; In some cases more than once. The continued inquiries of questions already answered is only taking time away from staff, thus potentially delaying the tournament start date.
      In order to assure the tournament meets up to UF Standards/Moto of "fair play" and "integrity"; UF staff is familiarizing themselves with known glitches in the game WARHAWK.As per UF league rules,the use of glitches will not be tolerated in the tournament. A Topic has been created for community members to share any glitches they may be aware of. http://www.urgentfury.com/showthread...litches-or-Not
      So as for now all that is needed is to Register in UF site .Clan leaders need to create a Clan roster and Team. Leaders should also note that members assigned to their team must also be members from their PSN clan.
      Quick links to navigate you to the appropriate locations to create your clan/teams can be found attached to my signiture in any post.There is also a thread created to assist in your registration of clan/team http://www.urgentfury.com/showthread...or-a-Clan-Page
      Again it is asked you read before you ask
      Last edited by WHITESABBATH; 07-17-2013 at 07:30 AM. Reason: mentioned rizzlaa2007
      "The difference between the possible & the impossible lies in a person's determination".

International Warhawk Society-Page
      Hottest WarhawK Page On FaceBook / All Is Welcomed
      ( Join Page here)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WHITESABBATH For This Useful Post:

I am:
      ----

Tournaments Joined
      Tournaments Won
      Thanks
      AchievementsStats
      Achievements Reputation Rated Excellence
      Registered Member Level 4Poster Level 1Reputation Rated Level 5Reputation Rated Level 4Reputation Rated Level 3

Re: Warhawk tournament request

I think some of my MWHS WH guys would be interested, and I wouldn't mind playing a few more battles in WH :-)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darthnick For This Useful Post:

I am:
      Sneaky

Tournaments Joined
      Tournaments Won
      Thanks
      AchievementsStats
      Poster Level 1Registered Member Level 2Reputation Rated Level 5Reputation Rated Level 4Reputation Rated Level 3

SUGA has shown interest in this at their site. I've put word out on Twitter as well.

I think the interest is there. I know when MTshortstuff did the Veterans Revival weekend it was a massive success, I think there were 14 servers up for it and it alone. BUT it took a few weeks to get everyone on board and see the support online.

Wonder what the odds are UF has the stroke to get their hands on the commemorative knife coding? That'd bring in a lot of interest right there.
      Last edited by batenswytch; 01-29-2013 at 10:05 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to batenswytch For This Useful Post:

I am:
      Amused

Tournaments Joined
      Tournaments Won
      Thanks
      AchievementsStats
      Confirmed Friends Level 5Registered Member Level 4Reputation Rated Level 5Reputation Rated Level 4Reputation Rated Level 3
      Gamer IDs

Thanks Darth and Baitn .. If you could please ask your members / clan mates who are interested to please register and post their interest in this thread. Same goes for anyone seeing this thread and would like to see this tourney happpen. The more who show an interest ,the better chance we have at this becoming a reality. Posting one's interest in clans sites ,social networks(fb)or any place else but here, isn't showing UF staff that their/we're interested.
      Thanks a Million
      Sabby

commemorative knife
      Last edited by WHITESABBATH; 01-29-2013 at 10:23 AM.

I am:
      Sneaky

Tournaments Joined
      Tournaments Won
      Thanks
      AchievementsStats
      Poster Level 1Registered Member Level 2Reputation Rated Level 5Reputation Rated Level 4Reputation Rated Level 3

I got some twitting going on. Aimed it at some specific people, some CCX, some not. Even aimed it at Dylan Jobe.

Given the time of day, I figure most of my people are eyeball deep in work. But I'll keep the word out there.

Have you tried the PSU forum? I know its all but dead, but it couldn't hurt.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to batenswytch For This Useful Post:

I am:
      ----

Tournaments Joined
      Tournaments Won
      Thanks
      AchievementsStats
      Reputation Rated Level 5Reputation Rated Level 4Reputation Rated Level 3Reputation Rated Level 2Registered Member Level 1

A Warhawk tournament is what we have all wanted for a long while and this sounds perfect :) Count MikalGreen in, as for BLZ, I will have to link them :)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikal King Beech For This Useful Post:

I am:
      ----

Tournaments Joined
      Tournaments Won
      Thanks
      AchievementsStats
      Reputation Rated Level 5Reputation Rated Level 4Reputation Rated Level 3Reputation Rated Level 2Registered Member Level 1

a new warhawk tournament would be awesome so many players want it and it s fair for those who wouldn t take place in the previous one like me i hope this tournament come true we are so many that still playing and love warhawk lets do it!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TAVROS13 For This Useful Post:

Shane is offline Director [UFGL] Urgent Fury Gaming
      I am:
      WTF

Tournaments Joined
      Tournaments Won
      Thanks
      AchievementsStats
      Poll Maker Level 4Voter Level 4Topic Starter Excellence Level 1Topic Starter Level 5Topic Starter Level 4
      Gamer IDs

PSN ID: DJHaole

Just to let you guys know, you are not going unheard... this is also something that will happen overnight so please be patient while we look into this.
      Shane Bell
      CIO
      Urgent Fury Command

"There are two kinds of people in the world, ones that make it happen and ones that are waiting for someone to make it happen for them" Shane Bell - 2011

"Final score is: Xbox 1 , PlayStation 4 GG" - Jesse <- I LOL'd at this statement

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shane For This Useful Post:

I am:
      Amused

Tournaments Joined
      Tournaments Won
      Thanks
      AchievementsStats
      Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
      Just to let you guys know, you are not going unheard... this is also something that will happen overnight so please be patient while we look into this.
      Thank you Shane and to the rest UF staff for even considering this. I/we understand this will take time and preparation should UF decided to venture into this . I have stressed to the community and to those spreading the word that this is in "consideration phase" and nothing more. The word is out and the overall reaction of the community is... Their EXCITED of the possibility.
      "The difference between the possible & the impossible lies in a person's determination".

International Warhawk Society-Page
      Hottest WarhawK Page On FaceBook / All Is Welcomed
      ( Join Page here)

warlordsully is offline ^TML$
      I am:
      ----

Tournaments Joined
      Tournaments Won
      Thanks
      AchievementsStats
      Reputation Rated Level 5Reputation Rated Level 4Reputation Rated Level 3Reputation Rated Level 2Registered Member Level 3
      Gamer IDs

PSN ID: warlodsully

^TML$ would love to be in a warhawk tournament

18. The Following User Says Thank You to warlordsully For This Useful Post: