Results 1 to 3 of 3
This Week in the PlayStation Community
Last Friday, Cade introduced our new twist on the Community Spotlight. Now itís my turn to highlight something going on in the PlayStation Community. Last week we showcased the creative and talented moemarston, but not all weeks will be related to creative fans. Sometimes weíll get a chance to focus on those of us with a nice, healthy competitive streak. And this is one of those weeks!
Starting today, and running all through the month of February, is the inaugural Battle Bowl. Two of PlayStationís biggest community-driven tournament sites have teamed up to bring us an epic series of tournaments called Battle Bowls.
Re: This Week in the PlayStation Community
Notice what this ps blog post is all about :D
Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2Shane Bell
Urgent Fury Command
"There are two kinds of people in the world, ones that make it happen and ones that are waiting for someone to make it happen for them" Shane Bell - 2011
"Final score is: Xbox 1 , PlayStation 4 GG" - Jesse <- I LOL'd at this statement
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2013, 06:20 PM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:20 AM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2012, 10:21 AM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2012, 09:04 AM
By Commander Fury in forum Playstation BlogReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Keep it clean, continued abuse in the chat will result in a ban from the chat and infractions issued.
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use
You can :
You can :
- Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
- Format the chats : once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
- Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
- Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
- Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*