URGENT FURY WARHAWK CLAN APPROVED!

Sniper and I have gone ahead and discussed the potential for a UF-unity clan in the Warhawk game.

And the talk went well!

Beginning immediately, Urgent Fury will have a UF-endorsed clan for the new online Warhawk game.

The vote showed enough interest.

Our goal here is NOT to create a concrete clan in Warhawk, but rather, give all of you community members a familiar name to belong to until your clan or the majority of your clan DOES make it onto the Warhawk/PS3 platform. As we all know, not all clans can fully make this expensive jump just yet. So instead of wandering clanless or worse, getting stuck in a clan that doesn't embody the good play you're used to here in UF, we're going to give you a home away from home.

The clan will be called "Urgent Fury Warhawk" or "UF Warhawk" if the former cannot fit as a clan name.

The clan tag will be [uFw] (I am unfamiliar with this game so, if there ARE clan tags, it will be as close to that as possible).

APC's Smokeosama will be heading up the 32-man roster for the UFw warhawk clan to represent UF.

Smokeosama will hand out clan tags to those who respond to this. The only stipulations are that you MUST be an active member of this UF community to carry on our good name into this new platform, AND you must continue to embody the good will of UF while playing under this tag/clan.

That's it.

If you're not going to be playing this game a lot, then don't take up the spot someone else can use.

If you will be playing a lot, have at it and talk to Smoke through this thread.

IF there needs to be a second roster added due to response, then a second roster leader will be appointed by UF.

You can join when you like, and you can LEAVE when you like. No problems and no questions asked.

This is our effort to corral the members of this community who are branching out into a similar game like Socom so that they may continue to play with like-minded members in a unified group.

HAVE FUN, everyone!

Carry on the UF name!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Hollow Ground

ReaperCell

MaluNYMets

bunni-rabbit

bryon517

hollow_hawk

marauderHD

password wat we use in UF4 wars right?... thats cool...

We have a couple of more to join up... I mean if its gonna take up too many spots its fine.. we can stick with Hollow... but we all plan on being active other then the days we have wars.. and practice

Guest [iLL] Andawg

Andawg

Neo55

Yavstr

All are down for a tag and a chance to hang with honorable players. I am on the road and will be downloading game tonight when I get home but we're in.

_Reaper. ]

Undertow, what's your PS3 ID....

I sent a dude an invite "UndertoW" but I'm not sure that's you...

I believe it's TOW-APC

I know.....sucks.

Someone took my name and it bummed me out.

You can send me an invite, and if I go with changing my name, as I have been planning, then I will inform the community.