Some Suggestions for a school project

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

that is awesome dude, maybe if the big ball went first, the litlle ball couldnt make it, big ball bounces down and bounces little ball over, then big ball follows.

ah fuck it, looks great. go with what ya got ;D

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Thanks guys, Sav I need to improve this shot bro, I have been working on it for the past week . I need to stay with what I got but improve it some how. But they said to get some opinions and improve it with other ideas.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

well try showing the light beams..not just where the light is hearing then possibly have the blue balls try and follow after the prisoners nd maybe they can trip over eachother or something along those lines.

Honestly I cannot believe Rex Grossman is still a starting quarterback. Last year only one quarterback was lower then him for an average of the year. Can anyone guess who that was??? I will give you all a hint he is currently gonna go down for Dog Fighting charges. Ya and yet the bears Defense got them to the Super bowl. Damn how dumb can Lovey be. Bench that scrub and get a better quarterback, he doesn't even need to throw touchdowns. He just needs to not turn the ball over. damn how hard can that be.

My idea ... make it a winter scene with snow covering everything.  Show blue balls patrolling and then the two balls attempting to escape and do something like what you did ... changing it so the larger ball is able to get over, leaving the smaller ball unable to make it.  So the larger ball jumps back down to help by stacking up (like a snow man).  And while stacked up, the blue balls patrol back by, the escapees freeze.  The blue balls roll up a smaller ball of snow, put it on top, completing the snowman.  Go back on patrol, balls escape.

Some how animate the balls so that they have "emotion" to match all that.  Kinda like you did when the balls saw the guards coming.

BTW, good job on that whole thing! You've got a good idea going there.

Red0ctobeR ]

Honestly I cannot believe Rex Grossman is still a starting quarterback. Last year only one quarterback was lower then him for an average of the year. Can anyone guess who that was??? I will give you all a hint he is currently gonna go down for Dog Fighting charges. Ya and yet the bears Defense got them to the Super bowl. Damn how dumb can Lovey be. Bench that scrub and get a better quarterback, he doesn't even need to throw touchdowns. He just needs to not turn the ball over. damn how hard can that be.

OK I am really not high here. I wrote this post in on entirely different thread, yet it ended up here. How does that happen? I don't know, I suppose it was the post fairy. LOL

HippieChik ]

My idea ... make it a winter scene with snow covering everything. Show blue balls patrolling and then the two balls attempting to escape and do something like what you did ... changing it so the larger ball is able to get over, leaving the smaller ball unable to make it. So the larger ball jumps back down to help by stacking up (like a snow man). And while stacked up, the blue balls patrol back by, the escapees freeze. The blue balls roll up a smaller ball of snow, put it on top, completing the snowman. Go back on patrol, balls escape.

Some how animate the balls so that they have "emotion" to match all that. Kinda like you did when the balls saw the guards coming.

I think this is a REALLY good idea! LOL

Guest H.A.V.0.C
HippieChik ]

My idea ... make it a winter scene with snow covering everything. Show blue balls

patrolling and then the two balls attempting to escape and do something like what you did ... changing it so the larger ball is able to get over, leaving the smaller ball unable to make it. So the larger ball jumps back down to help by stacking up (like a snow man). And while stacked up, the blue balls patrol back by, the escapees freeze. The blue balls roll up a smaller ball of snow, put it on top, completing the snowman. Go back on patrol, balls escape.

Some how animate the balls so that they have "emotion" to match all that. Kinda like you did when the balls saw the guards coming.

Thank you so much for your feed back and I love the idea also, but I would rather not have to rewrite the whole script, it's quite a tedious task, what you see there took me almost a week to do.

But on the other hand I was told by my mentor to be prepared to re due whole scenes that you have been working on for months! that a director may scrap at any time. (god I hope that NEVER happens to me!) but since this is just a school project I'm going to roll with what I got.

Here it is with a guard tower, I was thinking maybe adding a blue ball up in the tower with a rifle abd he shoots the big ball, which then deflates and dies.

http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q170/havoc38/?action=view&current=BalliePrisonBreak-1.flv

Guest H.A.V.0.C
H.A.V.0.C ]
HippieChik ]

My idea ... make it a winter scene with snow covering everything. Show blue balls

patrolling and then the two balls attempting to escape and do something like what you did ... changing it so the larger ball is able to get over, leaving the smaller ball unable to make it. So the larger ball jumps back down to help by stacking up (like a snow man). And while stacked up, the blue balls patrol back by, the escapees freeze. The blue balls roll up a smaller ball of snow, put it on top, completing the snowman. Go back on patrol, balls escape.

Thank you so much for your feed back and I love! the idea also, but I would rather not have to rewrite the whole script, it's quite a tedious task, what you see there took me almost a week to do. But that was a awesome story..LOL I love it! Hell...I might do that as a side project.

But on the other hand I was told by my mentor to be prepared to re due whole scenes that you have been working on for months! that a director may scrap at any time. (god I hope that NEVER happens to me!) but since this is just a school project I'm going to roll with what I got.

Here it is with a guard tower, I was thinking maybe adding a blue ball up in the tower with a rifle abd he shoots the big ball, which then deflates and dies.

http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q170/havoc38/?action=view&current=BalliePrisonBreak-1.flv