-ChurcH- ]

I want it, but unfortunately I won't be able to get it due to massive reservations blah blah. It'll be a while until they have more.

I Walked right in today & got one.. no pre order.

Undertow ]

I'm not an xBoxer.....so what does that mean?

It is a still shot of a friends list (names cropped out)

At one point today i had 25 people on my friends list ONLINE, & 15 of them playing Halo 3 ..lol

i was playing today and im really not impressed i figured they would have had more stuff but just pretty much the same thing i still own in slayer

Dude have you tried the replay dealio..!?

It is amazing..!!!

i watched a 15minute match flying around all over the map while it was playing back, & able to stop, rewind 10sec at a time, or fast forward, & take a still shot of any moment i stop it at.!

Man it would be nice to have that on Socom..

Deutscher75 ]

How far have you all excelled into the campaign mode?

D

Only got to Level 3 today.. (Co-op on Legendary)

Trigga47 ]

ARE YOU SERIOUS VENOM? jesus. My dad would give anything to smash my PS2 to bits for playing socom 2 nights a week let alone buy me 500 dollars worth of addicting gaming merchandise. shit.

My parents are sweet like that. They think of it as long as I don't come upstairs and bug them, everything is fine. They kinda live in denial lmao. IT'S SWEET. Two months back, my Dad got me a truck for when I get my N. One more month!!

_Reaper. ]

So would this make you want to go buy a 360?

No! The game itself is...... "nothing special". As a matter of fact, alot of the people I have talked to arent really that impressed with the game. Now the online features and set up are second to none. Bungie is definately the front runner in online gaming and other developers could learn a ton from them. Unfortunately, my personal opinion of the game itself is that its junk. All respawn, shields, non-stop jumping, 20 hits to down a person, lasers....... BLAH !!!! Its not my type of game at all.

Do NOT buy a PS3 for this 1 title. It's not worth it........

I'm not a big fan of the Halo franchise. I tried Halo 2 and I was pretty good at it, but I think it is just an average game. That coupled with the fact that every room I joined was filled with pubescent 10 year olds who scream every time they die made for quite the unenjoyable experience.

smokeosama ]

I'm not a big fan of the Halo franchise. I tried Halo 2 and I was pretty good at it, but I think it is just an average game. That coupled with the fact that every room I joined was filled with pubescent 10 year olds who scream every time they die made for quite the unenjoyable experience.

I agree. That's why I love the option of muting certain players =]

But yeah, Halo isn't as good as they make it seem. It's an above average game in my opinion, but most of it is just hype from the fanboys.