I bought an 360 today! I get it home and these weird red lights turn on and I cant play it!.... So I wait a few weeks and get sent another one..

I bought halo 3 today after waiting for a year! I got it home and its scratched... So I wait a few weeks and get sent another one.

I bought a PS3 today! It works perfectly... I love blue ray movies.... I wait a few years for a game to come out.

lol

Halo 3 is WAAAAYY Better than Halo 2.

True it only has respawn, but then again it isn't trying to be Socom, (& neither is Madden. lol)

Give it an honest try..

I finished the Co-op on Legendary tonight & it was FUKIN AMAZING..!!!

The last part of the final level was seriously crazy.!

Not to mention there are CURRENTLY (at 1am PST/4am EST) over 500,000 People logged in & Playing it..!!!

It is NOT all hype.!!  (I saw it up to 608,000 earlier)

But you have to give it an honest try.. give it time to get used to the controls, etc.

Online MP is cooler than HAlo 2 by far.. I HATED it for Halo 2 (thats why i only played it like 3 times) & the Co-op Story/Campaign is off the hook.

UNCLE-SID25 ]

I bought an 360 today! I get it home and these weird red lights turn on and I cant play it!.... So I wait a few weeks and get sent another one..

I bought halo 3 today after waiting for a year! I got it home and its scratched... So I wait a few weeks and get sent another one.

I bought a PS3 today! It works perfectly... I love blue ray movies.... I wait a few years for a game to come out.

lol

You're not serious i hope..!?

Not im possible, but all 3 issues happen to the same person might be a little too much to believe.. lol

When I made the comments about first person I'm not at all saying the halo series are bad by any means. I have played my friends Halo 2 for extended periods and it is a lot of fun. I just think it would be something i would get bored with quickly and I don't have the money (or the free time) to get two next gen systems... right now I'm still rockin my ps2 waiting for confrontation to come out..

If there was no PS3 or confrontation was on Xbox I probably would have a 360.

I got it, now I have four titles for the 360, oblviion (I like that you can download more stuff for it), Gears of War (I've played for all of 20 minutes and then it just sits there... maybe I'll give it another shot. Vegas, (I got it then a week later it came out on the PS-3 so I didn't play it much but for the little I did see that the community and lobby was a vast improvement over the PS-3 version) and now Halo 3, I've only just began the single play stuff and tried one game with a friend online.

Online connection issues are all but none with the X-box maybe it's microsoft maybe something else but I wished the PS-3 was the same.. Vegas on the ps works great but GRAW is one connection problem after another on the ps, it never boots me off the server just out of the game??? even when I host it?? weird?

For Halo3 Just give me the gun I like with enough ammo.. sheesh, every ten seconds it ask if you want to pick up another gun.. also with the microphone on,, battery life sucks... stand by with a twenty pack of AA's if you plan on playing this for any length of time.

But again I barely got playing it yet.

Goat ]

I got it, now I have four titles for the 360, oblviion (I like that you can download more stuff for it), Gears of War (I've played for all of 20 minutes and then it just sits there... maybe I'll give it another shot. Vegas, (I got it then a week later it came out on the PS-3 so I didn't play it much but for the little I did see that the community and lobby was a vast improvement over the PS-3 version) and now Halo 3, I've only just began the single play stuff and tried one game with a friend online.

Online connection issues are all but none with the X-box maybe it's microsoft  maybe something else but I wished the PS-3 was the same.. Vegas on the ps works great but GRAW is one connection problem after another on the ps, it never boots me off the server just out of the game??? even when I host it?? weird?

For Halo3 Just give me the gun I like with enough ammo.. sheesh, every ten seconds it ask if you want to pick up another gun.. also with the microphone on,, battery life sucks... stand by with a twenty pack of AA's if you plan on playing this for any length of time.

But again I barely got playing it yet.

Dude Goat,

Hit me up.. XBL - Chili327

I cant take Halo 3 out of my system.

Get a wired mic, & i'll get you all set up in a custom game.

And yes you do use 10 different guns per game ..lol

You should give Vegas another try too, it is a great game on 360.!

Im not a big fan of GR:AW..

It is a good shooter.. but it just doesn't feel right to me.

GoW sux..  ;D

Ok Chilli! will do.

this is my first Halo, but if I don't have to play with any more racist ten year olds then I'm good to go.

With Vegas, ok sure I'm just about done with the Ps version anyway, not much more in the game I havent' already done numerous times.. so sure it will be fun starting a new character and doing it from scratch on the Xbox version.

Is GRAW2 any better on X-box then it is on the PS? I really like the game, I don't get my luck on connection issues.. if I don't like the game such as warhawk, woods 07, GoW, then my connection rocks and I never have a problem.. with games I love such as Socom, Graw and woods 08 I get nothing but problems.?? woods 08 was so frustrating I took it back. Graw just bounces me out the game and not off the server.. I'm thinking maybe I just got unlucky and got a bad disk. Vegas is the only one that never has given me any grief that I like, but it's no Socom and I'm already getting bored with it. However a run at it on the box might be fun.

Otherwise any help for the nub on Halo 3 is fine by me.. hell I just now today realized you could take the mounted guns off the mount and run with them.. that was the schit!! Dude!! my guy wasn't moving too fast carrying that big ole gun but dayam he was laying waste to everything in sight!! LOL.

Yea we'll get it done on Halo 3..!

Also you can create your own maps..

Set your re-spawns, Any weapon, Vehicle or Object to be anywhere on the map then save it & play on it all day long.

Even more fun is playing in Map Editor mode.. lol

(you can spawn any of those things in the room while you're playing with 16 people all able to do the same..!!)

From what i hear, Vegas is MUCH Better on 360.

GR:AW/2 im not sure about.. thats WiZ's deal ;)

Goat ]

Is GRAW2 any better on X-box then it is on the PS?

Not a "better" game..... Its basically the same game with more people playing it. The graphics are a bit better on the PS3 version but the 360 lobby kills PS3s.

I love it GRAW2, always have........ We have a few guys on the PS3 GRAW2 every night.

Goat ]

this is my first Halo, but if I don't have to play with any more racist ten year olds then I'm good to go.

Report their little rascist asses. The community admins are pretty on top of that stuff. I've seen a few people banned for that shit.

Goat, if you like racing, buy Forza2 for the 360. I loove that game. Not that I get to play many games lately, but I still love it. I'll be getting Halo 3 in Nov/Dec when we move into the new house.