-PiT0- ]

Yesterday started my last week of Socom. Just wanted to thank Undertow, Sniper and all the admins for giving us the opportunity to play. To all the clans still in UF4 Good Luck.

:( -PiT0- :(

Pito lies i will do everything in my power to keep you online. I'm still up for what we talked about you just have to get your mom to ok it. If that doesn't work i'll be sending the money for your plane ticket out here. Bring alot of your stuff you will be here for a while. :)

Guest KingJunk
-DiscipIe- ]

Well pito start sucking up now. I just don't understand why she wont let me just pay for it. That really doesn't make any sense to me.

[/quote

Guess she wants her son off Socrack...

-DiscipIe- ]

Well pito start sucking up now. I just don't understand why she wont let me just pay for it. That really doesn't make any sense to me.

She won't even let me pay for it :(. She's a therapist and told me this game can corrupt me and shit...lol I just started laughing but no matter wat I'll be back when im 18. Im thinkin about D's offer...but winter in chitown is COLD!

-PiT0-

smokeosama ]
-PiT0- ]

Feb 10...but it seems to take forever now

-PiT0-

That's not too bad, only 4 months away.

mayb not for u, but that's a long time for me... Socom is a get away...FREEDOM!!! lol It suxs i can't do breakout...Hopefully when i come back there will be sumthing new to try... there's always sumthin new here in UF.

-PiT0-

Red0ctobeR ]

WOW that sucks dude. GIve me a layout of your house and I will tatoo it to my body. I will then act like a troubled teen to get into your moms authority. Then I will help you escape by an elaborate and highly uneeded plan. I will be waiting for the blueprints. ;D

LOL just tell me if your mother is hot and if she is I would gladly sacrifice myself to get into her life. Then I will convince her to let you play!!! I am all for sacrificing to better the socom world.....or is it my sex life or.....well I will just let it go because I am sure you don't want to think about that with your mother!!! She is a therapist though? :)

Hannibal. ]
Red0ctobeR ]

WOW that sucks dude. GIve me a layout of your house and I will tatoo it to my body. I will then act like a troubled teen to get into your moms authority. Then I will help you escape by an elaborate and highly uneeded plan. I will be waiting for the blueprints.  ;D

LOL just tell me if your mother is hot and if she is I would gladly sacrifice myself to get into her life.  Then I will convince her to let you play!!!  I am all for sacrificing to better the socom world.....or is it my sex life or.....well I will just let it go because I am sure you don't want to think about that with your mother!!!  She is a therapist though?  :)

yup and a good one too...Always knows wat I'm going to do even before I know.

-PiT0-

-PiT0- ]
smokeosama ]
-PiT0- ]

Feb 10...but it seems to take forever now

-PiT0-

That's not too bad, only 4 months away.

mayb not for u, but that's a long time for me... Socom is a get away...FREEDOM!!! lol It suxs i can't do breakout...Hopefully when i come back there will be sumthing new to try... there's always sumthin new here in UF.

-PiT0-

I personally have never taken an extended period away from Socom since Socom 1, so I probably couldn't do without Socom for that long. It is going to suck no doubt, but you'll be back online in no time.