BLACKCLOUD ]

I heard that you cant talk on the mic until you reach a certain rank. Is this true?

Not true ;)

You do have to be a certain rank to be a squad leader or platoon leader. These things give you the ability to call in air strikes and point out objectives to your squad.

Maps are perfect IMO, not too small, not too big. Actually there all pretty big but your always in the action so its not like running around searching for people.

Rev hit me up we have a few <N> on SVER, if thats not your PMC we can't play together though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IMO this game is dead on arrival. A 256 player game that only allows you to team up with 8 people is pointless. They're talking about the option to patch a bigger party system "as an option that is on the table months after release". As far as I'm concerned Zipper can't be trusted with an "option that is on the table". They'll get my money after they patch that feature.

BIGDANIEL ]

I played it last night for the first time. It takes a while to get used to. If you have more than 8 people you want to play with you're out of luck. So far not to bad though. Once I figure out the controls I'm sure it'll be better.

This is true for a specific squad yet you can invite more into your party lobby. Bad thing is they do not show up yet if they talk you can hear them. When you acquire a game they are put into a dif squad since squads are only 8 members.

Decent game yet do not see how it will be competitive based off the beta. Plus it can get very irritating when you loose the game because another squad sucks. happens way too much. All in all a good filler game until MWII is released.

Crusty_Demons ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

ok im sick of being the blissfully ignorant SOB that doesnt know wut IMO means can someone please tell me with out fuckin with me :-[ :-[

When in doubt this is your next best friend after Google.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

This will also help.

http://www.netlingo.com/

I needed it a lot when I first came here about 2 years ago. I was such a noob...another word I had to look up when I first read it. lol

The game is fun for shooting it up with your friends, but playing it competitively I don't know how that would work.

Like Fluid said if you have more then 8 players on you can continue to invite them to your party and when the game starts it will split you up into 2 squads. The bad thing is you can't see if the person is in the party until the game starts so you have to take roll call.

WaR-Do6 ]

Like Fluid said if you have more then 8 players on you can continue to invite them to your party and when the game starts it will split you up into 2 squads. The bad thing is you can't see if the person is in the party until the game starts so you have to take roll call.

Correct because it's a bug in the system, I've had this discussion on the beta forums and as of right now it's something that Zipper is considering expanding. However, it will not be available at launch and it is only something that MAY come a few months after the fact. Which for me means this game is dead even before it arrives.