xRed0ctobeRx ]

Whitesky is the man and can hook you up.

http://www.mysticdigital.com/

You want and idea of the work he does:

www.101stscreamingeagles.net

www.divineknightsclan.com

www.imrclan.com

Totally customizable and worth every cent.

Yup Whitesky's the man. Best clan sites on the net these days are made by him. He's a creative genius. He can do so many other type of sites you would like to he also just helped me build our church website. (www.graceag.com)

Here are some more sites he has created...

www.shadowops.org

www.clantnu.net

www.ragekings.com

www.cloudninegainesville.com

JUst to let everyone know. DK Site revamped will be out in the next couple of weeks. If you want to see the greatest work Whitesky has ever done. Honestly I'm speechless as well looking at the site. I woke up last night and I had to take a look at it again LOL. Anyways stay tuned... Change is Powerful..

BlackFalcon ]

JUst to let everyone know. DK Site revamped will be out in the next couple of weeks. If you want to see the greatest work Whitesky has ever done. Honestly I'm speechless as well looking at the site. I woke up last night and I had to take a look at it again LOL. Anyways stay tuned... Change is Powerful..

So that is whats holding him up. ::)

;D

BlackFalcon ]

ive been lookin forward to seein how your site turned out im also lookin into clan site development been running off of freewebs for now

Whitesky from iMR all the way. He does 3D more effectively, his websites are generally different fundimentally. They don't all look flat and the same as some other developers who use the same elements over and over. Go with Whitesky. Tell him I sent ya.

oh and in addition to the sites that Red listed, he did the SHadow Ops site at www.shadowops.org

BlackFalcon ]
xRed0ctobeRx ]

Whitesky is the man and can hook you up.

http://www.mysticdigital.com/

You want and idea of the work he does:

www.101stscreamingeagles.net

www.divineknightsclan.com

www.imrclan.com

Totally customizable and worth every cent.

Yup Whitesky's the man. Best clan sites on the net these days are made by him. He's a creative genius. He can do so many other type of sites you would like to he also just helped me build our church website. (www.graceag.com)

Here are some more sites he has created...

www.shadowops.org

www.clantnu.net

www.ragekings.com

www.cloudninegainesville.com

Way to pay attention path.. lol

Out of everyone listed they all have their own style' date=' but unfortunately their styles dont vary very much. (awesome stuff, but you know what its going to look & feel like)

One of Snipers that i think stands out from his norm is the [iLL'] site www.top-billin.com

We also made the switch to Nuke with our re-launch a fwe months ago. I love it. We aren't utilizing all of the content just yet, but what we are using is awesome!! I could very easily see someone using Nuke as thier whole website/forums in one. Very cool stuff. If I remember right we paid around 250.00 for Xtrato to customize it for us.

BigMoneyNacku ]

We also made the switch to Nuke with our re-launch a fwe months ago. I love it. We aren't utilizing all of the content just yet, but what we are using is awesome!! I could very easily see someone using Nuke as thier whole website/forums in one. Very cool stuff. If I remember right we paid around 250.00 for Xtrato to customize it for us.

Yeah We paid for a few add on's We haven't gotten to fully utilize everything yet either But the Block format Sure does simplify and organize life