Hey guys...Just wondering if anyone here drives a jeep at all.

I am a huge wrangler fan. I love the Yj and will have a 4-door wrangler in a year or two after the rumble bee is paid off.

604614759_m.jpg

l_b723d64c8668020e8b88d3c130cf0e28.jpg

These are my two wranglers I have. The red one is getting stripped for parts soon. Its worth more in parts then a whole so there it goes.

I have the red 95 jeep and the green 95 jeep and a 95 mustang, red as well and a '05 dodge Rumble bee.

Post your jeep picks

Yea, I did have a CJ-8 but sold it to my brother in in Oklahoma.. It was strictly used for hunting and fishing though. I replaced the engine with a Gm inline 4 along with a new locking front differential. Top speed was only about 45 cause anything past that was super scary. 12.5 inches of lift w/ 44" mudslingers. it was a nasty,ugly, and a piece of shit but would drive through anything I could find.