How many gunners does it take?!

I personally think Tow is getting greedy. He is YET AGAIN insisting that we go out and bring in some new blood before the end of this month. If you've ever been curious, or are currently looking for a place to call home, Ravenfall will again be running another massive recruiting class this month. Last month, 5 of the 7 made it thru, so he actually made a new division of Ravenfall; Gator Unit.

All I would ask is if you come here and decide to put in your app, please list me as your referral. Add it to your app or something, as we are directed to come in with X-amount of recruits, so.....

Thanks guys!

recruitaddFINAL.png

BS.

there's now way the socom world can get that lucky again.. i mean.. come one.. another chance to be part of RVN? another chance to be able to shoot alongside ME???? nahhh don't toy with people emotions Tool... that could easily be a dream come true for any socom fans..

We are talking about RVN... the clan lead by UF Creator UNDERTOW!! a clan where im IN!!!! 8)

Hellraiser ]

BS.

there's now way the socom world can get that lucky again.. i mean.. come one.. another chance to be part of RVN? another chance to be able to shoot alongside ME???? nahhh don't toy with people emotions Tool... that could easily be a dream come true for any socom fans..

We are talking about RVN... the clan lead by UF Creator UNDERTOW!! a clan where im IN!!!! 8)

You know until you said that I was thinking about it. ;)

Prane ]
Hellraiser ]

BS.

No shit, right?

You just got KA-PWNED HR...lol.

Prane ]
Hellraiser ]

BS.

yeah with a player like me setting the RVN standards.. what are your chances right? 8)

Hellraiser ]
Prane ]
Hellraiser ]

BS.

yeah with a player like me setting the RVN standards.. what are your chances right? 8)

Probably very good actually. ;D

Prane ]
Hellraiser ]
Prane ]
Hellraiser ]

BS.

Probably very good actually. ;D

lol!

Yeah basically we are beefing our roster for a couple reasons:

A) to make sure that we can keep up with all the happenings around here.

B) in anticipation for CoD MW2. We are not decided yet as to what game we will be playing, but rest assured it will be determined by what the overall majority wants to do.

A little insight as to the Units; we currently not only participate in UF, but have a friendly competition in-house with our unit wars. We go out into pubby rooms as a unit, and simulate a war. Not to toot any horns or nothing, but VULTURE UNIT is currently 7-1 in these exercises. ;D We have room right now to add about 8 members, but that is a rarity that we run at full capacity.

Im looking for good guys that can fill our vacancies. I won't do the cheerleader deal ( that's HR's job ) but we do have a very solid group in leadership right now, and obviously we have some strong gunners. To us, it isn't about your K2D ratio; its all about how you fit in with US. If you feel that having FUN at playing Socom is your goal in clan-life, then you very well may fit.

Hit me up!!