Not good news on 1.6/DLC

Both of those are so minor i wont even notice. I feel that although we got hosed on the tiebreakers.. we are used to it now. The game is now different then we once knew it and all i really need is new maps. I cant stand playing the same 7 maps OVER AND OVER again. If they could pump out new maps every other month i would most likely never play another game. However this will not happen so i have like 5 games on reserve between now and Jan 1... Borderlands being one of them which drops tomorrow!

If the patch drops, we get all the new updates, new maps and new mode.. i will be quite content for a few months.. till i get tired of the 3 maps that i have already spent HOURS on playing in previous versions.

OLD_STYLE1975 ]

random med. is huge IMO. and this borderland im going to have to check out ive heard good things about it!

yea mate im sick of playin the same 3 things in a medly and dont let me get started on quickmatches with everyone leavin after you stop them the first game >:( its sad that theyve gotten this many people to accept this garbage game including me makes me wanna kick myself where the hell is zipper

http://forums.socom.com/socom/board/message?board.id=confrontation&thread.id=385075

Hi, All-

I know there has been some confusion about the differences in the posts on the North American and European PlayStation blogs over the weekend. I really hate being the bearer of disappointing news but I just got the official word on the matter:

Unfortunately, SCEE posted a blog post which was based on out dated and inaccurate information. Some of the items mentioned in the SCEE post are included in the 1.60 patch (not the DLC) and one of the items mentioned (tie breaker round) was cut. The post has since been corrected.

Regarding the tie breaker round, we have been looking for ways to incorporate the tie breaker round into SOCOM Confrontation since before the product was released a year ago. However, there are some serious technical and game design concerns which have prevented this feature from being implemented. We were looking for ways to incorporate the tie breaker round into the 1.60 patch but it was not possible without significantly delaying the release of the 1.60 patch and so this feature was cut.

We apologize for getting peoples hopes up. We know this is a highly desired feature.