Get rid of AJ Smith- Please sign here:

If you are a fan of football Please read further. This is a petition that I am putting across many boards across many communities. You do not have to be a Charger fan to know the facts- Chargers have some top rated players in the league and have only won 1 game.

This is due to 1 man: AJ SMITH

AJ is directly responsible for the ousting of the most winningest coach in football Marty shotinhiemer and letting both his Defensive cord (Wade philips now head coach of Dallas) and Offensive Cord (Cam Cameron now head coach Miami) go with out a fight. In doing so AJ was quoted as stating "I have assembled the best roster in the league and ANY coaching staff can lead them to the BIG GAME"

This guy is a bum that has been promoted beyond his abilities- He is a great talent scout and should NEVER had the power to RUN a football team.

I know there are not many Chargers fans here (in fact some may hate the chargers). But if you have ever known a pompass idiot that should not be running things into the ground-

PLEASE REPLY: " BOOT AJ NOW"

_HusH_ ]

I don't know about this.  Rivers is not a GREAT QB.  With LT being stopped allot more I am sure allot of teams study before playing the team.  So blaming one guy.  Sorry I don't think so.

I am not blaming 1 guy, for all of the losses. I am blaming 1 guy for making decisions that put MANY people in positions to make the wrong decisions. Take your carrier- If guys you loved to work for left, their boss was fired and was replaced by a puppet that did not know how to motivate you- How would you perform? Trust me I know a little about what I am talking about here- Notice I never mentioned ANYTHING about the head coach "Turner" did I?

Something I am struggling to figure out (because there probably is no logical reason for this): WHY in the hell did the Chargers not hand the ball off a SINGLE time to LT when they were trying to make a comeback down 30-16 at the Chief 5 on 1st and goal?! Turner opted to have Rivers try to throw (unsuccessfully) every down and the end result was a turnover on downs, when there was plenty of time to mount a final game tying drive if they narrowed the deficit to a TD. I mean you are on the 5 yard line, common sense dictates you give it to the best back in the NFL who scored TWENTY EIGHT rushing touchdowns last season, most from that distance or further. That is just awful play calling by Norv Turner and I do not think he was the right fit for the Charger's head coach thus far. I mean am I missing something? LT romped all over the Chiefs' D all damn day (20 for 132) and they don't give him one carry. I am simply in awe.