Borderlands???

I got this yesterday and its driving me insane!!

It keeps freezing up at the same spot in the tutorial.. over and over again.. and I'm talking those hard freezes where you have to power down the console.. (yeah the one's that no doubt can't be any good for your console). I tried to skip the tutorial and go straight to online and it still froze up.

so my review so far is:

Who knows I've yet to get it to play for more than five minutes.

The Ps3 I wanted to go xbox for this title but I have a couple of friends that are playing it on the Ps.. Today I'm going to see if I can get a new disk and if they will allow me to trade for the xbox version. I got looking online and the freeze up is happening for other folks on both consoles though. So I don't know if its a bad disk.. console selection or just a poorly made game. I'm reading what others that are having the same problem are saying right now and its the typical.. clear your cache.. re-install the game data.. free up memory.. type bullshit that never works isn't the issue and lets the developers off the hook. Remember GTA4? it did the same thing with my box version until they updated it and then all of sudden it worked.. despite the developers claiming it wasn't the game.. yet a patch fixed things.. Goat figgure.

Thanks Red, yeah all my friends playing it are saying the same thing that it is a load of fun. Lately when it comes to RPG's I tend to go the box route.. Oblivion, Fallout.. Mass Effect..etc.. and I should have done the same with this title. But I was wanting to join my PS buds that were playing it. I should have known better.. for some reason the box just seems to work better for RPG's. I never could get Oblivion to work good for the PS console yet never had a problem one with the box. Hopefully it's the same with this title as I'm now thinking I should go box for it.

Well I got a new disk.. Yesterday after just a week I brought Operation Dragon back to best buy (good game but the replayability just wasn't there but that's another story) the older lady there told me I could only trade it for another copy of the same game. I told her I just didn't like the game and she said "I know how that is my son complains about bad games all the time let me see what I can do" and then she offered me a full refund or full exchange.. So I picked up Borderlands for it..

Today I get a young kid.. he looked like he was still in high school.. and this time its not something I would expect them to say NO to like "I just don't like it" its "this game doesn't WORK at all!!" and yet with this pinhead I get "sorry about that we can give you another copy but that's it." and NO it has to be another Ps3 version.. so "F" it I get the other copy and he takes it from me and opens it up.. saying "just in case you try to bring it back for a refund" I was about to slap his ass on the side of his pointed head!! I told him you only have two left and if this one does the same I'll keep coming back until you have to give me something else because you're out of them!! Then I gave him a "and you should hope I don't kick your ass anyway" Look and left. LOL.

I'll give the new disk a try later tonight.. and sorry about the story in here since I didn't manage to get it on the box.. at least not yet.. ;)