Netflix on Xbox

NEO-X- ]

Bleach the xbox (similar 2 the psn store) has movies' date=' videos, and other shows available via the live service thats totally seperate from the assload of content available on netflix via xbox live.

Best. 8.99 a month investment i ever made...

[/quote']

I see, like i said it was my understanding that netflix would be included with the $50 you pay for Xbox Live! Thanks guys

NEO-X- ]

as much as i wanna brag about netflix being xbox exclusive ' date=' it would be awesome if netflix covered both xbox, and psn... and monopolize their market.

They're already destroying blockbusters market share, and its only getting better for them

[/quote']

they will be coming to ps3, they release a press note the other day saying Netflix was coming to a very popular entertainment system? so i figure ps3 or wii

I have Netflix regular as in not on a system and it is the best $15 a month investment I have ever made. I get to watch pretty much any movie I can think of and there are a ton of things you can watch instantly on your pc. Although that can be bad though. My buddy made me start watching weeds and I watched the first 2 seasons and then almost had a heart attack when I saw the 3rd isn't. Gotta get the dvds. :'( Weeds is the shit though!!! Highly addictive!

Prane ]

So does this affect me at all since I already have Netflix? Do I need to get a ps3 version or will I just be able to access Netflix on my browser? 360 people explain this to me. ;D

I'm sure it'll be just like XBL. If you already have a netflix account, you just sign in and watch the instant movies available. Same as you would do on your PC, Prane.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Prane ]

So does this affect me at all since I already have Netflix? Do I need to get a ps3 version or will I just be able to access Netflix on my browser? 360 people explain this to me. ;D

I'm sure it'll be just like XBL. If you already have a netflix account, you just sign in and watch the instant movies available. Same as you would do on your PC, Prane.

Except you might have to wait for a patch 1st. lol

IRISH BULL ]
Chili-Palmer ]I'm trying to get my clan together to watch Apocalypse Now. :)

That isn't a requirement to get in?!! lol I figured you would at least have to write up a short summary of the movie first.

THAT is a good idea.!! ;D