Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Netflix on Xbox

WOW! Why didn't I get this earlier?? I love it, all the movies I can watch and tv shows. All for 8.99 a month, SWEET.

There is a party thing i noticed, what do you do with it??

bleachrulez ]

huh ? isn't free?

No Netflix isn't free..!? lol

Yes with the Party you can watch a movie with your party.

I'm trying to get my clan together to watch Apocalypse Now. :)

WOW...They have the old show 1 adam 12. My dad is in LOVE!! lol...Plus the adams family and dragnet. He might just be buying his own xbox now. lol

So you thought Netflix would send out DVD's to our house because we bought Xbox Live..!!??

C'mon man, use your head.. ::)

Chili-Palmer ]

So you thought Netflix would send out DVD's to our house because we bought Xbox Live..!!??

C'mon man, use your head.. ::)

No it was my understanding that Netflix would be included in LiVe, it would stream it's movie? was that not what it was said duing e3?

Bleach the xbox (similar 2 the psn store) has movies, videos, and other shows available via the live service thats totally seperate from the assload of content available on netflix via xbox live.

Best. 8.99 a month investment i ever made...

NEO-X- ]

Bleach the xbox (similar 2 the psn store) has movies' date=' videos, and other shows available via the live service thats totally seperate from the assload of content available on netflix via xbox live.

Best. 8.99 a month investment i ever made...

[/quote']

I see, like i said it was my understanding that netflix would be included with the $50 you pay for Xbox Live! Thanks guys

as much as i wanna brag about netflix being xbox exclusive , it would be awesome if netflix covered both xbox, and psn... and monopolize their market.

They're already destroying blockbusters market share, and its only getting better for them

NEO-X- ]

as much as i wanna brag about netflix being xbox exclusive ' date=' it would be awesome if netflix covered both xbox, and psn... and monopolize their market.

They're already destroying blockbusters market share, and its only getting better for them

[/quote']

they will be coming to ps3, they release a press note the other day saying Netflix was coming to a very popular entertainment system? so i figure ps3 or wii

I have Netflix regular as in not on a system and it is the best $15 a month investment I have ever made. I get to watch pretty much any movie I can think of and there are a ton of things you can watch instantly on your pc. Although that can be bad though. My buddy made me start watching weeds and I watched the first 2 seasons and then almost had a heart attack when I saw the 3rd isn't. Gotta get the dvds. :'( Weeds is the shit though!!! Highly addictive!

So does this affect me at all since I already have Netflix? Do I need to get a ps3 version or will I just be able to access Netflix on my browser? 360 people explain this to me. ;D

I don't know how the ps3 one will work. But for xbox, it has a option on it's main page. Then you go to it and put in your email and password. Then your good to go!!!

Prane ]

So does this affect me at all since I already have Netflix? Do I need to get a ps3 version or will I just be able to access Netflix on my browser? 360 people explain this to me. ;D

I'm sure it'll be just like XBL. If you already have a netflix account, you just sign in and watch the instant movies available. Same as you would do on your PC, Prane.

Chili-Palmer ]I'm trying to get my clan together to watch Apocalypse Now. :)

That isn't a requirement to get in?!! lol I figured you would at least have to write up a short summary of the movie first.

BigMoneyNacku ]
Prane ]

I'm sure it'll be just like XBL. If you already have a netflix account, you just sign in and watch the instant movies available. Same as you would do on your PC, Prane.

Except you might have to wait for a patch 1st. lol

IRISH BULL ]
Chili-Palmer ]I'm trying to get my clan together to watch Apocalypse Now. :)

That isn't a requirement to get in?!! lol I figured you would at least have to write up a short summary of the movie first.

THAT is a good idea.!! ;D