Hey I was in a RVN Mid-Night mass Room on friday and I got Tk'ed by RVN members... and then voted out...

I really dont care cuz its not a big deal but I was just wonder two things:

1) Why? Not making a federal case but I was just curious cuz I have been in your rooms before and everything was fine...

2) Should I suspect this to happen again? Should I just steer clear of RVN in general or was there just a mis understanding?

Im not going to reply cuz like I said before... Its not a big deal... Just a Short sentence to sum up my questions would be nice.

Thanks

• Directors

Before this turns into yet another "Jerry Springer" thread....everybody just put on the brakes, quit typing (especially, if you weren't there), and let's try to avoid anymore unpleasantness.

Carnage, you were asked to leave, I should know, because I'm the one who asked you to leave (I practically begged you). And, while I understand your anger, I do feel like it's somewhat misplaced.

Macoo/War Dog knows he's not welcome in our rooms, and why. He also knew what the result would be if he came into one of our rooms, yet felt the need to provoke RVN.

So, in my opinion, you should probably be angry with him.

What sucks, is that you seem like a nice guy. At any rate, I'm sorry for the confusion.

And, I hope there's no hard feelings. Carry on.

~V~

• Directors

This is not an Urgent Fury Issue, please take it else where... I would recommend that next time you contact the Clan Leader for RVN at their website.

Shane ]

This is not an Urgent Fury Issue, please take it else where... I would recommend that next time you contact the Clan Leader for RVN at their website.

This will be the last post in this thread!

Shane already said that this is not a UF issue and we would like it to be taken elsewhere. Or use the private message system.

[invisible lock]

Dont really Know RVN's Website and I dont wanna go resgister on a website that I might get banned when they see my tags... I came here cuz I know that they are here... and if we all act like adults then we can move on with out any drama. Just because someone brings up a touchy subject doesnt mean things HAVE to blow up (seems that way on gaming sites because it often does) but I just wanted to talk and disscuss what happned... Everyone except for RVN and me posting here is making it bigger then it is. Im NOT angry in any way... AT all! Its a video game and I my emotions are not swade by a thing that I can turn off and on when i please.

I was just wondering what happened... Now someone said "Carnage you gotta leave and we'll Team kill you so you dont lose rank" Which i dont see as "Begging" esspecially since it was a non-ranked room (kinda see it some one trying to be rude) and that was ok and I would have left but after that I heard "We are trying to get (So-and-so) on this side" and I replied with "The room is 16v16" so i didnt see the point in leaving and thought someone forgot it was 16v16... but then the incident in question happened.

It wasnt the first night we have been in the same room with you all and THAT is why I bring it up. I was just wondering if it was a mistake or not... I can see now that it wasnt. But I would like to offer some advice... If you dont want any drma then next time tell the person the REAL reason. Dont sugar code it. If you would have said "Carnage your in the same clan as MACoo and him and My clan leader have problems... please leave or get tk'd and voted" you wouldnt have seen my ass ever again. Also i wouldnt have come to this board to ask you these questions. Cuz i would have know the answers already!

I personally have done nothing wrong to RVN and I have been a member of the UF community for a long time. I just thought that there could be a little more respect shared between you all and I but guess not!

Thanks for listneing...