Why are UFC judges all idiots?

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Why in the world did they award 3 rounds to Machida? I WANTED machida to win but I don't think he deserved it. I thought Rua won 3 rounds and tied a round. At most I think Machida won 2 rounds but yet the unanimous decision went to Machida. It was a close fight but Rua definitely did more damage. The only time his accuracy went down is the beginning of the 4th round when Machida made him miss 8-9 leg kicks in the beginning. Maybe the stats showed Machida with more hits or accuracy than I saw but Rua seemed to be the aggressor, he definitely did more damage, and he seemed to land more shots. Anyone care to explain the judges decision?

Nah, from what i saw Rua won that fight. Im the same as you Shadow......I wanted Machida to win, but not like that. I too gave Machida maybe 2 rounds with one very very close. It does present a very interesting rematch which is what Dana always wants. He always wants something to market and he has that in this one. I dont see this rematch being any longer than 6 months from now. I'd say that we will see this one again in about UFC 110.

Yea i agree about rothwell as well. There were points before that where I would have agreed with a stoppage but you dont stop a match as a guy is getting back to his feet. Granted the only way he was going to win was with a lucky punch that landed on the button but you never know. Mazzagati stopped it at the wrong time, had he waited 1 more minuted rothwell would have been on the ground again and nobody would be bitching lol.

I just don't think Shogun did enough to take the title away from Machida. He didn't really land anything that hurt Machida badly. You can argue that his leg kicks were punishing Machida, but those are not going to win you a fight unless you build off of them by taking the guy down. I do think that Shogun came in with a good gameplan and the leg kicks are a good idea verses Machida, but next time he should try not to let it goto the judges scorecard but that is hard to do against Machida because it is hard to hit him.