Hey luckyS-T-A-R-S, How about a soldier short sleeved w/ a wicked wolf tat and MP40 standing near woods (destroyed of course), and a few wolves in background? White soldier, slightly grimy, mean lookin, green fatigues, misty or smoky foreground, like early mornin or something, a couple wolves peering out from the "thinned" trees lol! CAN YOU DO IT? I'll display it proudly! Thanx

Hey luckyS-T-A-R-S, How about a soldier short sleeved w/ a wicked wolf tat and MP40 standing near woods (destroyed of course), and a few wolves in background? White soldier, slightly grimy, mean lookin, green fatigues, misty or smoky foreground, like early mornin or something, a couple wolves peering out from the "thinned" trees lol! CAN YOU DO IT? I'll display it proudly! Thanx

give me a week thats alot but ill see wut i can do wont have everything but i have an idea

ok so I wandered a bit off track with your sig and kinda flipped it around where its the wolf with the ghost of a soldier (sorry im ADHD Undecided) if you dont like it i can try and make another this was the best idea i could come up with from the stuff you wanted hope you dont mind that your wolf chucks spears laugh

ambjessig-1.png?t=1256632170

if you want anything changed edited or added lemme know otherwise enjoy ;)

Lucky, may I make a couple of suggestions?

You have a well thought out base, and you incorporated all the elements he asked for.

I would suggest this though:

Take some off the top, then take it all and resize it down a few pixels. Add another layer, and put a basic border on it.

Go back to the original and adjust the vibrancy and saturation to focus your piece. Also, I would adjust the brightness and contrast....

All in all, you did well. Just a few tips to make it stand out more.

-[]HairyNiples ]

Tool' date=' you are a bloody genius at this shit. As I was reading your post on that sig, I was trying to picture what you were saying and you are right on the money. That sig will pop perfectly if he does what you told him. Great eye man!

[/quote']

Thanks Hairy, but I am an amateur compared to some of the artists UF has. I started out JUST like Lucky tho, I got up the courage to just MAKE one and display it.

I had guys like NEO, Path, SmokeOsama, etc. to give me feedback and help me learn. Just passing on what they taught me!

Tool_Minion ]
-[]HairyNiples ]

Tool' date=' you are a bloody genius at this shit. As I was reading your post on that sig, I was trying to picture what you were saying and you are right on the money. That sig will pop perfectly if he does what you told him. Great eye man!

[/quote']

Thanks Hairy, but I am an amateur compared to some of the artists UF has. I started out JUST like Lucky tho, I got up the courage to just MAKE one and display it.

I had guys like NEO, Path, SmokeOsama, etc. to give me feedback and help me learn. Just passing on what they taught me!

thank you tool i dont take critism as tearing me down just a way of building me up ;D ill look into doin that for sure myself

Tool_Minion ]
-[]HairyNiples ]

[/quote']

you forgot to insert my name in the "but i am amateur compared to some of the artists UF has like kernel" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tool_Minion ]
-[]HairyNiples ]

[/quote']

you forgot to insert my name in the "but i am amateur compared to some of the artists UF has like kernel" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sry kernel you have nothing on some of the others one of the peoples whos work i really like is pathogens and neo of course havent seen smokeosamas