2007 MLB Postseason Predictions

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno man about the yankess game....

i think right now indians pitching staff is better then the yanks, BUT the yanks staff has WAY more experience in the post season

and right now id take borowski over rivera

only thing yanks have is arod is it enough to carry a whole team?

i just like the indians starting line up over yanks wash up lineup

next year will be a totally diff team arod will be gone and all the old vets giambi,posoda,abreu, maybe een damon might be gone wow they gonna suck lol

RAWTAL3NT ]

i think right now indians pitching staff is better then the yanks, BUT the yanks staff has WAY more experience in the post season

next year will be a totally diff team arod will be gone and all the old vets giambi,posoda,abreu, maybe een damon might be gone wow they gonna suck lol

do you even follow baseball??

lol

:-\

boody ]
RAWTAL3NT ]

do you even follow baseball??

lol

:-\

SOUNDS LIKE HE DOES AND

WHAT DID HE MEAN GONNA SUCK????

STANKEES SUCK NOW

• Directors

ALDS:

Indians vs Yankees - Yanks in 5

Red Sox vs Angels - Angels in 5 (Although the BoSox are my other favorite team...I've said since Sept 1, that the Angels will be the team to beat in the Postseason)

NLDS:

Phillies vs Rockies - Rockies in 5

DBacks vs Cubs - Cubbies in 4

X_VIP3R_X ]

ALDS:

Red Sox vs Angels - Angels in 5 (Although the BoSox are my other favorite team...I've said since Sept 1, that the Angels will be the team to beat in the Postseason)

NLDS:

wow, all i can say is wow

RAWTAL3NT ]

I agree with Boody. Are you talking about a "washed up" yankees lineup that led the majors in runs scored and in batting average? With their "old veterans" (Jorge) that batted .338 and Abreu who had 100 rbis? A-Rod carried the team UNTIL the team woke up. Posada, Matsui, Cano, Abreu, and A-Rod all had 90+ RBI's.

Borowski might have had 45 saves while Mariano had 30, but Borowski had a fat 5.07 ERA and Mariano is the greatest post season pitcher in history.

Indians have no experience in the post season. Wang, Pettite and Clemens have a ton more post season experience than Sabathia, Carmona, and Byrd.

So.. yeah.. I agree with Boody.

• Directors
.FEAR_WADE ]
X_VIP3R_X ]

ALDS:

Red Sox vs Angels - Angels in 5 (Although the BoSox are my other favorite team...I've said since Sept 1' date=' that the Angels will be [b']the[/b] team to beat in the Postseason)

NLDS:

lol....FEAR,

You know I've got mad love for the Sawks...but the Angels are tough...they've got speed(Figgins)...they've got power (Vlad & Anderson)...and they have solid pitching. The Sox do have one of the best lineups in the bigs, and decent gloves in the field...but their pitching is suspect....and in the Postseason...pitching is everything. I want the BoSox to win...but I still say Angels in 5. :'(

X_VIP3R_X ]
.FEAR_WADE ]
X_VIP3R_X ]

ALDS:

Red Sox vs Angels - Angels in 5 (Although the BoSox are my other favorite team...I've said since Sept 1' date=' that the Angels will be [b']the[/b] team to beat in the Postseason)

NLDS:

lol....FEAR,

You know I've got mad love for the Sawks...but the Angels are tough...they've got speed(Figgins)...they've got power (Vlad & Anderson)...and they have solid pitching. The Sox do have one of the best lineups in the bigs, and decent gloves in the field...but their pitching is suspect....and in the Postseason...pitching is everything. I want the BoSox to win...but I still say Angels in 5. :'(

Right now Beckett is making the Angels look silly, I still see the Sox beating the Angels. They will likely be up 1-0 after today and their Starting Pitching will be enough to carry them to the ALCS.

-ChurcH- ]
RAWTAL3NT ]

I agree with Boody. Are you talking about a "washed up" yankees lineup that led the majors in runs scored and in batting average? With their "old veterans" (Jorge) that batted .338 and Abreu who had 100 rbis? A-Rod carried the team UNTIL the team woke up. Posada, Matsui, Cano, Abreu, and A-Rod all had 90+ RBI's.

Borowski might have had 45 saves while Mariano had 30, but Borowski had a fat 5.07 ERA and Mariano is the greatest post season pitcher in history.

Indians have no experience in the post season. Wang, Pettite and Clemens have a ton more post season experience than Sabathia, Carmona, and Byrd.

So.. yeah.. I agree with Boody.

thank you!

8)

LOL.jpg

Som3_R3tard ]

D-backs going to make all you cubbie fans cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the curse will never end hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahaha

Go Diamondbacks

The Cubbies are going to win it still. That was the only game I had the DBacks winning. The Cubs should destroy perennial underachiever Doug Davis and Sub-Par Micah Owings/Livan Hernandez. Owings makes up for his poor outings with his stick though, he can rake at the plate.

• Directors

Yeah, I'm not worried....yet.

WTF was Lou thinking? Zambrano's pitching the game of the season, maybe his life...and they pull him out of a tie game after only 85 pitches?!!!! And with the exception of the HR he gave up, he was untouchable...6 IP , 1 BB, 8 Ks.....he was even having a decent night @ the plate 1-2, with a 2B!

I know Pinella said it was because they wanted to use him for Game 4...but there's no guarantee there will even be a Game 4!

Are you freaking kidding me? WOW.

Oh well, Ted Lilly is the real Ace of this rotation anyway...he's been the most consistent Starter the Cubs have had in a while. And if there is a Game 4 (and there will be)...CZ better be "lights out" or Sweet Lou will look like an idiot.