2007 MLB Postseason Predictions

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R.O.L.A.N.D ]

The best play of the game was Peralta's out on Ortiz when he took one in the throat on a bad hop and still threw him out.  Go Tribe!!!

Either one of these AL teams will smoke the D'backs or Rockies.  This is the true series right here, right now. 

if ortiz played every play like it was his last he would have been safe butt he is a dh and a big ass dude...

1-1 as of now

D-Backs are dead, down 3-0 there is absolutely NO way they can come back. They would have to string up 4 games against The Rockies who are winners of 19 of 20, not to mention they would have to win 2 of those games at Coors field....Not happening. I am rooting for Rockies vs BoSox in the series.

smokeosama ]

D-Backs are dead, down 3-0 there is absolutely NO way they can come back. They would have to string up 4 games against The Rockies who are winners of 19 of 20, not to mention they would have to win 2 of those games at Coors field....Not happening. I am rooting for Rockies vs BoSox in the series.

thats what we said in '04.

lol

boody ]
smokeosama ]

lol

Yes, but that was Boston...The DBacks are not Boston lol.

smokeosama ]
boody ]
smokeosama ]

lol

Yes, but that was Boston...The DBacks are not Boston lol.

and the rockies arent the '04 yanks..

:P

So long DBacks! I don't know if anyone can beat the Rockies right now man, they finish the regular season winners in 14 of 15 and now they are 7-0 in the playoffs...Absolutely unbelievable. We'll see how this week off (Series is slated to start next Wednesday) affects them. Usually the rest works the opposite it should as it throws the team out of their rhythm, only time will tell though.

The level of talent in the American Leauge right now is so much more evident right now. The rockies havn't even played anyone until they have played the Tribe! Seriously.....American League had MUCH more talent the the National League EVER will!!

Deutscher75 ]

Tribe wins game 4 and continues to hold the series lead 3-1.

Game 5 8 p.m. @ Jacob's Field (I'll be there, WAHOOOOOO!!!)

GO TRIBE!!!!

D

Hey Deutscher, Pick me up an American League Champions t-shirt when your there. I will pay you handsomely!! ;D

GO TRIBE!!

Deutscher75 ]

Tribe wins game 4 and continues to hold the series lead 3-1.

Game 5 8 p.m. @ Jacob's Field (I'll be there, WAHOOOOOO!!!)

GO TRIBE!!!!

D

Hey Deutscher, Pick me up an American League Champions t-shirt when your there. I will pay you handsomely!! ;D

GO TRIBE!!

Ya D, Hook me up too, then Ill pick it up and pay for it during the cedar point/camping trip........HOOK ME UP BRA!!

Sav