So... cKs definitely has some good designers, but none of them have the time to make signatures for the clan. I mean, one of them is our fearless leader and he definitely doesn't have the time. What with all his officering and stuff.

So I was wondering if anybody would like to make us a signature template. All you other clan's have one.

_FrankMonkey ]

Heh, as much as I'd love the whole clan to have sigs, no. Just mine and the sig border template.

I was hoping for a Chrome border with a deep red/maroon kind of colour brought in.

alright easy day....what does cks stand for exactly, so i have an idea, like my clan echoes of hell has a really evil overtone...

_FrankMonkey ]

Heh, as much as I'd love the whole clan to have sigs, no. Just mine and the sig border template.

I was hoping for a Chrome border with a deep red/maroon kind of colour brought in.

alright easy day....what does cks stand for exactly, so i have an idea, like my clan echoes of hell has a really evil overtone...

yea that pink in your sig really brings out the evil overtone

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
_FrankMonkey ]

LMAO....Ka-PWNED.

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
_FrankMonkey ]

except this ones not mine, its "bigthreats" and i was referring to the border ya asshole ;)

lmao no way, E-s-c-o-b-a-r on CKS is one of EOH's members older brothers, i thought i recognized that name, so i googled the name canadian killing squad and sure enough same website, lol

if you downloaded the uf toolbar youd have easier access to the clans as well as to the forums and a bunch of cool stuff ;D

lol or as my clan refers to canadians...flappy heads lol

o the things we refer to americans :angel:

Wow this thread flew away since yesterday.

So, um... My leader saw this thread, and told me there IS a signature template for cKs, we just don't use it yet...

So! I have a new request! A 450x155 Signature. :angel:

Something with a soldier, or something. And a Beaver or something. And a hockey stick or something. Make it Canadian and cool and stuff. :)

• Directors
_FrankMonkey ]

Something with a soldier, or something. And a Beaver or something. And a hockey stick or something. Make it Canadian and cool and stuff. :)

Ohh my