Just wanted to thank Urgent Fury for accepting The Old Guard into your barracks and recieving us as one of your own. We're extremely happy to be a part of everything that goes on at UF and plan on having a long and productive future here. Thank you and looking forward to competing against all of you.

V/R,

USCG_sierra179

• Directors

We got some good stuff coming, by the way your clan has been added to the clan list on our toolbar. Welcome to one of the best communities in online gaming.

haha dude I downloaded it a while back but thanks for the advice. It was actually the truck stop past the second gas station, might need to update your map ;D

with a doctorate in marine biology i hope so

Uh oh, tell them that and there gonna make you go MST. I'd hide it or else they'll have you scrubbing ducks and yelling at people who wash their boats with soap on the pier. Lol just kidding man (I bet you they still ask when they find out) I'm not positive but AST garaunteed A School doesn't exist cuz you have to go through the Airmen program first. Again not positive but you can go to the airmen program right outta boot though. I think its as simple as telling them in boot that you want to do it and you'll do your flight physical and everything at boot and speed up the process.

Don't know how much of this you've already heard but I figured I'd tell you anyways. If you want I can ask about the garaunteed A school and Airmen program. If anything I'll give you my name and use me as a referrence lol. Probably won't get very far though :D

USCG_sierra179 ]
with a doctorate in marine biology i hope so

Uh oh, tell them that and there gonna make you go MST. I'd hide it or else they'll have you scrubbing ducks and yelling at people who wash their boats with soap on the pier. Lol just kidding man (I bet you they still ask when they find out) I'm not positive but AST garaunteed A School doesn't exist cuz you have to go through the Airmen program first. Again not positive but you can go to the airmen program right outta boot though. I think its as simple as telling them in boot that you want to do it and you'll do your flight physical and everything at boot and speed up the process.

Don't know how much of this you've already heard but I figured I'd tell you anyways. If you want I can ask about the garaunteed A school and Airmen program. If anything I'll give you my name and use me as a referrence lol. Probably won't get very far though :D

also thinkin about officer school and yea mate any help is VERY much appreciated i have alot to live up too in my family wut with my dad and uncle both bein docs and my grandfather bein a retired navy commander not to mention the irish side which i wont get into as its a long story

Alright, yea I'll look into it for you. Its easier to get straight answers from me or any other coastie than the recruiters cuz they just want to meet the requirements. I know its sad but its true. If you want to go enlisted I would definitely start talking now just dont sign. Coast Guard has a long waiting list just cuz we're already full. They don't need anyone so its kinda hard to get in last I heard. Don't know much about OCS but you can still do it after you've enlisted but if you wanna go officer I definitely recommend going straight to it and bypass the rest of the BS. Its just easier for you to bypass enlisted and straight to Officer Candidate School. If you have anymore questions just PM me or something. I'm an open book and I'll try and get you the answers. Seems like you have high ambitions so I'll do my best.

USCG_sierra179 ]

Alright, yea I'll look into it for you. Its easier to get straight answers from me or any other coastie than the recruiters cuz they just want to meet the requirements. I know its sad but its true. If you want to go enlisted I would definitely start talking now just dont sign. Coast Guard has a long waiting list just cuz we're already full. They don't need anyone so its kinda hard to get in last I heard. Don't know much about OCS but you can still do it after you've enlisted but if you wanna go officer I definitely recommend going straight to it and bypass the rest of the BS. Its just easier for you to bypass enlisted and straight to Officer Candidate School. If you have anymore questions just PM me or something. I'm an open book and I'll try and get you the answers. Seems like you have high ambitions so I'll do my best.

ok thanks yea i wanna skip enlisted bs so im def gonna go straight for ocs right after college if worse goes to worse ill just go navy with it and do the same thing that and id be followin the family trend of navy officers yea i skip the recruiter bullshit as well dont care for them one bit