PS3 "UT3" pushed to '08

Go figure sony pushin shit back.. I wonder if any of their staff have ever heard of a DEADLINE!!

Oh and btw H3 is awsome but CoD4 still will kick it's ass and I have only played the Beta.

Undertow ]
Chili-Palmer ]

Just another PS3 game pushed to make it less useful until next year.! ;)

You should lobby Xbox to be put on their payroll as much as you lobby against the PS3. ;)

Honestly it all stems from the 2nd Map pack.. ;D

I'm pissed that people still play Socom when all they do is fukin lie to us loyal fans. (what was the original release date for the 2nd Map Pack..? Not to mention there was to be a 3rd & a 4th each month after.. damn maybe it all stems from the HDD that is pretty much a $100 paper weight)

My thing is, I don't forget.!

Shit im all for both systems.. I just call em like i see em.

I still love the game.. But you cant deny that we've been lied to over, & over.. & a LOT of PS3 games have been pushed.. & that most of the GOOD stuff about PS3 is all just Potential.. (IF you have a 1080p TV, or if the developers were to use all that space on the disc, etc..)

AND if CoD4 isn't up to par with the 360 version im gonna rip sony a new ass DAILY.!!!

but if it is up to par or even better, I will be stoked, & will be more than happy to go out a buy a PS3.. plus if Socom is still not coming out till next year.. C'mon.you cant say that that's not Bullshyt.!

But eitherway.. I'll have a PS3 sooner or later. As soon as its worth it, & all the Potential is actually usable.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

you guys got to cut chili some slack. they gotta pump out xbox games as fast as possible so you have a chance to play it before the damn thing crashes on you. 8)

I was thinking about cars from the 80's like the corvette that looked to be the best thing on the market. They were all over the movies, there was plenty to choose from, they were on TV, Barbie had one, they were the "radest" cars on the road... Only they really wernt. They where piles of crap that could only run 15 sec qrtr miles lol

While people said "Turbos" only have potential but not really in the American market in an American car. Then came the the Buick grand national :

I know it does not really tie into ps3 vs 360 but I love the Turbo Buick's and olds 3.8

I feel ya'.. like Hurst Olds..!

But at that time it still was potential.. just like PS3 is NOW.. I KNOW it will catch up to its potential, but until then it is a waste to me. ;D

Vette's started going down hill in 75' (74 was the last of the steal bumpers) - thru about LATE 80's early 90's