Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

need some quick advice on this

ok so yea apparently the skunk prob i had never went away this past thursday my huskie got in a tusle with a rabid skunk tore it apart no less but she was a week overdue for her rabies shots so now shes quarintined for six month and if she shows up with the symptoms we have to put her down. i took my jack russell to get her vaccines done yesterday and now she seems to be running a fever is that normarl? she weighs about 18 lbs can i give her a measured dose of tylonol or sumtin?

i called the vet there closed but i got in touch with my friend back home thats a vet apparently its normal for the first24/48 hrs i gave her 1/3 of an aspirin and she seems to be feeling a bit better can tell shes sore cant seem to get her to eat or drink anything :(