so my mates got a rap group goin lol and i wanna help them get off the ground and i figured wut better group of guys to critize and help then uf heres there myspace http://www.myspace.com/gangstaassportagee just check them out they have decent lyrics but they sound like theyre reading so i few extra point outs that there doin this would help lol even though weve all told them this thanks guys just a view or sumtin would be awesome

Ok here is some constructive criticism from a longtime musician. First the recording doesn't sound great but that isn't a big deal. Whoever is rapping primarily on the first track is offbeat and sounds very monotone. I would like to hear some emotion. Also I'm not sure how many great rap groups have come out of Rhode Island. ;)

Prane ]

Ok here is some constructive criticism from a longtime musician. First the recording doesn't sound great but that isn't a big deal. Whoever is rapping primarily on the first track is offbeat and sounds very monotone. I would like to hear some emotion. Also I'm not sure how many great rap groups have come out of Rhode Island. ;)

lol thats wut im sayin all the way but there my boys so i back them up no matter wut and yea i told them emotion emotion emotion and as far as teh recording it was done off a laptop lol

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Prane ]

lol thats wut im sayin all the way but there my boys so i back them up no matter wut and yea i told them emotion emotion emotion and as far as teh recording it was done off a laptop lol

Sometimes the best love you can give is to tell them they suck and get real work. But do it in a loving way. :angel:

Sgt.JoeFriday ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Prane ]

Sometimes the best love you can give is to tell them they suck and get real work. But do it in a loving way. :angel:

you know i would but i just dont have it in me lol

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Sgt.JoeFriday ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Prane ]

you know i would but i just dont have it in me lol

gimme there number. ill do it ;)