Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

worlds strongest 5 year old

HaRvEsTS_T_A_R_S ]

definitely never seen anything like this but i just think that maybe it was a Lil over board at 5 years old. but that is just my opinion.

if that is his limit at 5 wut do you think his limit at even 16 will be? its never to early to start training

HaRvEsTS_T_A_R_S ]

definitely never seen anything like this but i just think that maybe it was a Lil over board at 5 years old. but that is just my opinion.

I agree. I cannot see that being healthy for a 5 yoa. But who knows.

Prolog39 ]

Don't think that's healthy or natural for a 5 year old. Why do you think you have to be a certain age to go to the gym?

Really? 5?!! I'm not a doctor, but I would venture to guess that any pediatric would advise against this.

IRISH BULL ]

I agree. I cannot see that being healthy for a 5 yoa. But who knows.

It isn't.... Weight lifting at that age could effect the growth platelets. Exercise? Sure... But mostly cardio and some agility, but definitely NOT weightlifting.