As everyone can see the UF clans on here have some sick borders for their clan and being a new clan in UF I figured I'd ask and see if anyone could lend a hand at getting us a clan template? I'm way to new to graphics to even attempt some of the stuff you guys have put out there. If anyone can lend a hand it would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok sweet. Tell me if this is two hard and I'll surely think of something else:

squared off military rigid, blood splatter maybe even dog tags hangin or attached out somehwere for name and rank (maybe two staggered or however along the bottom) metal gray border and black I guess, dark red. That seems to be our colors. If I'm leavin anything out or if its to over the top let me know. Thanks a lot guys, I reall appreciate it

USCG_sierra179 ]

Ok sweet. Tell me if this is two hard and I'll surely think of something else:

squared off military rigid, blood splatter maybe even dog tags hangin or attached out somehwere for name and rank (maybe two staggered or however along the bottom) metal gray border and black I guess, dark red. That seems to be our colors. If I'm leavin anything out or if its to over the top let me know. Thanks a lot guys, I reall appreciate it

i can do that def i already got it pictured in my head wut imma do and ill use your site for more reference if i need to i should have it done by next week for ya could be sooner

Ya i can give it a go too, if you want multiple choices, idc though, or if you need help making a certain graphic or putting something together thats cool too

Yeah Kernel that be cool to have another option I guess. If you don't mind I definitely appreciate your guys' help.

USCG_sierra179 ]

Ya i can give it a go too, if you want multiple choices, idc though, or if you need help making a certain graphic or putting something together thats cool too

Yeah Kernel that be cool to have another option I guess. If you don't mind I definitely appreciate your guys' help.

not a prob mate

sierra, man this shits gunna look so professional your gunna be asking us our addresses to send us money lmfao

lol yea it is me and sierra have decided to work collaboratively on this so that it comes out in a proffesional manner im putting as much detail into the orb as i can so its gonna take me a while so we matched up our work and are putting it together from our two parts ;) nothin but the best of the best

mic-- ]

I have this old border/template that I made a while back. I can send it to one of you guys if you want to build off of it. My laptop is at home but if you guys want to use it, I can get it to you tomorrow.

uprising.png

we appreciate it mic but were already goin with it and were doin custom work weve already matched our colors and schemes so it will fit together niceley

USCG_sierra179 ]

What happened Lucky!? :o lol wheres my badass shitty template? :laugh:

its coming along mate college has me bogged down and i lost internet and cell phone over the weekend and family trouble youll have it mate looks like im making the border now as well but ill get it to ya hopefully this weekend im free saturday so ill do it in my spare time then