The Clan you in now

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

I just wanted to see why people join certain clans we all have many different reason why we join clans. So post your reason why you joined the clan you in today and why you decided to stick with them.

Us founding fathers in \H/ had envisioned a greater existance. We wanted a clan ran, free and fun environment. So Hawk, Reaper(Ep, Cuz, whatever LOL) and the founding fathers formed a clan where every member has a voice in decisions and personally I think this is what has had so many clans merge with us. I dont knwo for sure, it could be our gameplay also, but I truely believe its because of the clan ran environment.

Savage

Why I joined?... Well long ago it was to separate our selves from the kids, ethugs and to have a good time with other older guys and girls. Remember when people would scream in the mic and you could not read who was on it? The formation of 30 was out of necessity back in those days. If you wanted to be in a strategical clan that could consistently win you had to have maturity, leadership and most of all loyalty. Something we still believe firmly to this day.

Why do I stay or why are we still around?- How many people can you say you still like to talk to after 4 years of playing socom almost nightly... I can say the majority of my crew.

Guest SaTAnS_SoUlJa

My clan is also like family. We have a blast together and everyone is respectful and respectable. Its pretty rare to find a large amount of people that are respectable....Plus they are real good and have fun, Their Organized and its overall just pleasure to be on the formuns with them as well as in game. The website didnt hurt either.

Skipper ]

"There Goals" ????

Are we a soccer team?

P.S. it's 'their' not 'there'

no need to correct, you get the point =/....

Well, I had a friend in the clan already, and he was urging me to come in the clan cuz he knew my style and he thought I would like it. I love the way this clan operates. I love working the socom maps with strategy and having a gameplan ready.....The website is good too, lol

Guest Skipper
Jsniper1 ]
Skipper ]

"There Goals" ????

Are we a soccer team?

P.S. it's 'their' not 'there'

no need to correct, you get the point =/....

Well, I had a friend in the clan already, and he was urging me to come in the clan cuz he knew my style and he thought I would like it. I love the way this clan operates. I love working the socom maps with strategy and having a gameplan ready.....The website is good too, lol

I'm just messing with Junk, he knows that

Guest jwa798921

Well i just remember seeing JyK around for a long time and when i came back to playing again i saw a tryout room and was like hey y not cuz i just wanted a clan that wouldnt disband. I love our strats because 99% of the time we dont have one!! lol.

Guest KingJunk

LMAO @ Skipper and 5uspect. Yeah Skipper likes to Bust my balls when I make grammer mistakes just like when I bust his balls when he is 1 of my best players goes 2-10 in wars.

5uspect you giving too much information out about us we do have strats they are go out and get kills LoL!

Same thing with PLS. We talk more outside of Socom than in the game. There are some of us that talk on the phone daily. When on of us is sick or hospitalized (like one of our members who had surgery on Wednesday), we are all calling each other, updating, sending care packages, etc.

I never thought I'd make real friendships from playing a video game. And one of the best things is that I probably wouldn't ordinarily meet and build relationships with these people in everyday life because we are all so different. So that makes it interesting.