Its the Hottest Girl PLAYOFFS!!!

Okay, I have always wanted to do this, and I have some time off work this week, and need to do something that is enjoyable for once.

I am going to have a hot girl playoff. It will be structured as follows.

1. I will ask for nominations. As many as possible, there will be no limit, but needs to be an even number. ( for bracketing purposes )

Once nominations and pictures are submitted and displayed, they will be randomly paired up against each other in a bracket. Each week a voting session will be held to give the opportunity to vote for who you think is the hottest on that particular bracket. Once the voting is done, the winner advances, and it starts again, until we have a champion. I would like to get 32 chicks. That shouldn't be too difficult. If we end up with more than that, we will vote to select the final nominations to participate in the playoffs.

Here is what I need from all of you to participate:

Please post your nominations, WITH A PICTURE!!! Please be sure to find one that best displays the girl of your dreams. Yes, you can submit more than one, but please be sure you check out the other posts so we do not duplicate nominations.

Nominations will be open for the remainder of this week, and most of next week.

So, lets not hesitate any longer, lets get those nominations in. REMEMBER, when you submit your nomination, please add a picture and don't forget the damn name of the girl. ;D

Please keep the clutter and comments OFF of this thread. Only pictures, and names. THATS IT. Anything else WILL BE DELETED.

Thanks guys, and gals, and enjoy. This is going to be fun!!