Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com
Sign in to follow this  

Modern Warfare 2 Midnight Release Locations / Where will you be?

The Gamestop I'm getting my copy from is going all out with free pizza, Army recruiters, and some other bells and whistles. I figured I'm gonna get there about 10-1030 to make sure I get it right after midnight so I can log on right when I get home.

I just found out that another member from RVN will be at the same place I'm getting my copy from.

So I thought people could list if and where they are getting their copy. Just in case some of us are gonna be at the same Gamestop or some other location at the same time. Some of us will have an hour or two to kill, so...

I'm getting mine from the Gamestop in Schererville, Indiana at RT30 and US41.

I was wondering how early to get there because my gamestop is basically doing the same thing. I was thinking 11 but maybe I will get there earlier

Clay Terrace Mall in Carmel IN IN 31 and 146th St.

GameStop #3668

North Charleston SC

I'm pretty sure I'll be the only UF'er at that store lol. They haven't said jack about free pizza or anything! Do you really think I need to get there hours before?

LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]
Sal0713 ]

getting mine at Saint Cloud, Fl lol I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in that location.

saint cloud as in on the way to miami?

Nope small town called Saint Cloud next to Kissimmee. It is also a couple miles away from Orlando.