non gaming related advice...

FatalS_T_A_R_S ]

hey so me and my ex-fiance broke up about 1 1/2 months ago and have had full custody of my daughter since. still going through court and all. but i have been missing the shit out of her latly and cant figure out y?!?! how long is it suppossed to take to forget.

Sorry brother, if you were around here I'd take you to the local strip club.. won't make you forget though. I don't thing you ever actually forget.. you just learn to live with it, but a night at the club does help for one night at least.

Goat ]
FatalS_T_A_R_S ]

hey so me and my ex-fiance broke up about 1 1/2 months ago and have had full custody of my daughter since. still going through court and all. but i have been missing the shit out of her latly and cant figure out y?!?! how long is it suppossed to take to forget.

Sorry brother, if you were around here I'd take you to the local strip club.. won't make you forget though. I don't thing you ever actually forget.. you just learn to live with it, but a night at the club does help for one night at least.

I have to agree with Goat on this. You never forget you learn to live with it. Do everything you can to keep yourself busy. When your busy your mind is usually not thinking about her. I am in the same boat as you! I was with my ex-fiance for 6 years. We split up in febuary 09 and still to this day she pops up in my mind and I cant seem to get her out for a bit. I think the biggest problem for me is I have a daughter with my ex as well so I have to deal with her on a daily basis. You never really get over it you just deal with it. Hope everything goes well for you!

hitman198309 ]
Goat ]
FatalS_T_A_R_S ]

I have to agree with Goat on this. You never forget you learn to live with it. Do everything you can to keep yourself busy. When your busy your mind is usually not thinking about her. I am in the same boat as you! I was with my ex-fiance for 6 years. We split up in febuary 09 and still to this day she pops up in my mind and I cant seem to get her out for a bit. I think the biggest problem for me is I have a daughter with my ex as well so I have to deal with her on a daily basis. You never really get over it you just deal with it. Hope everything goes well for you!

First of all LOL lucky that was hilarious... and yeah it sucks cause i have a daughter with her and im the one who broke it off so i keep getting these feeling of maybe i did the wrong thing or something i dodnt know :( :(

FatalS_T_A_R_S ]

...so i keep getting these feeling of maybe i did the wrong thing or something i dodnt know :( :(

That's normal. For whatever reason, we forget all the bad things and reasons why we broke up and remember only the good things. With any loss, you'll go through all the stages of grief. Stay strong.

http://nmha.org/go/information/get-info/coping-with-separation-and-divorce

Nemesis ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

yea strip joints a good idea but i had a bad experience once we took my buddy for his 19th bday and his mom was working needless to say it made shit AWKWARD

It may have been awkward, but you did get that lap dance, right? :laugh:

yea but not from her thank god i dont think i could ever look her in the face after that

FatalS_T_A_R_S ]
hitman198309 ]
Goat ]
FatalS_T_A_R_S ]

First of all LOL lucky that was hilarious... and yeah it sucks cause i have a daughter with her and im the one who broke it off so i keep getting these feeling of maybe i did the wrong thing or something i dodnt know :( :(

stay strong brother