Cowboys vs Patriots Next Sunday

Guest KingJunk

Guest KingJunk

I hope I did NOT jump the gun with this poll and Jinx 1 of these Teams because neither has played today yet, but I believe they both will win today. This poll will run for 7 days Only!

Guest jwa798921

Pats > Boys. Sorry Led and Glowstick. But these r probabally the best two offenses in the NFL right now both puttin up 30+ points every game i think. Its gonna come down to turnovers so i like last years interceptions leader Asante Samuel vs T.O. and Tony Romo this week. This game is def gonna b high scorring.

5uspect ]

Pats > Boys. Sorry Led and Glowstick. But these r probabally the best two offenses in the NFL right now both puttin up 30+ points every game i think. Its gonna come down to turnovers so i like last years interceptions leader Asante Samuel vs T.O. and Tony Romo this week. This game is def gonna b high scorring.

the cowboys have the best turnover ratio this year. they also have this years current interception leader. Anthony Henry.....but i dont think he can get any on the sideline out of uniform. he's hurt. i think if the cowboys can get to tom brady they will win. if they dont get to him look for a shoot out. the last team with the ball wins

--Titanium-- ]

Good match up, but Dallas will come out on top because their defense is superior.

YOur Joking right. The Pats came in this week with the Number 1 Def. The Cowboys D has gotten stronger through the weeks but the Pats have a better D. And pass rush.

KingJunk ]

Let not forget about what the Pats have been doing for the past few years ::) Peekaboo I see you :P

yeah cuz they are and were the only team to in the only sport to try to get the edge .......

wake ---up

they are a nasty team with a great coach in a great orginization......

watch out ....

o yeah detroit who.......lol.....j/k

I have to go with the Pats here. Romo played like shit against BUFFALO who has one of the worst pass defenses in the league. If he plays that way against the Pats they are going to make this seemingly good matchup on paper turn into what the Patriots vs Chargers game turned into (A blowout for the Pats).

UNCLE-SID25 ]

I didnt vote... But I will say that monday night game tonight was the MOST entertaining game I have had the opportunity to watch. Crazy shit. I hope the pats lose because I like going for the under dog.

It is one of the most entertaining I have seen recently. I don't think it compares to the Bears vs Cardinals Monday Night game last season though.

_HusH_ ]
--Titanium-- ]

Good match up, but Dallas will come out on top because their defense is superior.

YOur Joking right. The Pats came in this week with the Number 1 Def. The Cowboys D has gotten stronger through the weeks but the Pats have a better D. And pass rush.

you can talk stats all you want but if you watch each team play individually, you will see, neither team has really played anyone good, plus dallas won last night after their offense had 6 turnovers

--Titanium-- ]
_HusH_ ]
--Titanium-- ]

YOur Joking right.  The Pats came in this week with the Number 1 Def.  The Cowboys D has gotten stronger through the weeks but the Pats have a better D.  And pass rush.

you can talk stats all you want but if you watch each team play individually, you will see, neither team has really played anyone good, plus dallas won last night after their offense had 6 turnovers

Stats dont lie buddy.  And your wrong the teams the cowboys have played records would add up to be 5-19.  Dallas hardest game is the bears.  THATS IT!  PLUS 2 teams the have not won a game yet.  PAts have played SD, Jets, and Cinci.  Lets not forget they BLEW OUT the Bills too.  If the cowboys give the Pats those kinds of turnovers Brady will do more damage then the Bills did.  

Guest Stealthknight

Dallas ONLY won last night on sheer luck. That and the bills offense couldnt do anything. they got 3 points on a drive, the rest was done by defense and special teams.