[JYK] WoW!!!

Guest KingJunk

Thanks Reaper it means a lot to us, but the sad part is that at the time I viewd this thread it had 52 views and no replies besides Led's. I guess we have to step our game up a bit more to get the Respect we deserve.

I bet if it said something like we cheated or I showed up to another Rep meeting drunk everybody would have had something to say, but we cleaned up our act and we trying to go out and get the RESPECT we lost and now deserve.

Thanks again Reaper like I stated before this TRULY means a lot to us.

SO how long you gonna play the everyone is against you line. Just because no one replies to the thread means no one thinks you deserve to be. No one here deserves or requires any more respect. We look at each other as "Community Members". Guess what you have been invited into the community with open arms by given the chance to compete in the tournaments provided.

To think that anyone needs to reassure everyone else that they need to be respected for winning is ridiculous. Being in the community and doing what you love. By playing a game at a high level, against other clans that believe competition and fair play above all else should be all that matters. Just because other clans aren't commending you or that you deserve to be accoladed is a joke. Be thankful you aren't being talked about, becuase like any team in this community the reasons you get talked about is because you do something shady or something tabboo to the community.

You are doing well, that is one week. Next week you might lose all you have fought for. Trust me I know. So don't go by 1 weeks good offerings or great play, or maybe a little luck. Because your whole fate and outlook on the tournament could completely change in a blink of an eye. Hows about you wait to the end when a winner has been declared, then maybe you can get a little respect. Until then we are all equal! Equally lucky to have a cheat free environment that grows every season. And with growth means more competition and the truest test of your clans ability and strength when the chips are down.

SO please, no one here is against you. Instead of placing yourself as the outsider, embrace the fact that you may be a little different. It takes time to create bonds and freindships. Sometimes time is all you have.

Thats all I got.

Red

Guest KingJunk

I feel you Red, but you say that "To think that anyone needs to reassure everyone else that they need to be respected for winning is ridiculous" they you say "Hows about you wait to the end when a winner has been declared, then maybe you can get a little respect." its NOT about us winning in all, but the fact that we won 4 wars vs a great clan like [101] without any problems for us is accomplishment.

I can pull up a few threads about [JyK] on how people saying we do NOT respect this Community and basically saying we are trouble makers. I am NOT saying everyone is against us because I have got a few PM's from people of this Community telling not to worry about the few clans or should I say people that was bashing on us. So, yes when we do good give us our "Props" because we have worked DAMN hard on cleaning up our act and bouncing to the TOP of this Tourney and guess what it was ALL done problem free! And I know for a FACT that if this thread was a negative one it would have more replies than this, but we don't worry about that it was me "Just Saying If"

The point I was trying to make in my other reply was that we LOST A LOT of RESPECT from the different clans of this Community and I do not blame them because the shit that we was doing was WRONG and DUMB and people still hold them mistakes against us and I want people to know that we have learned from our mistakes and can move forward. We are a better clan and a clan that can NOT only give you a good war in Tourney's, but a clan that can Respresent this community outside of Tourney's also.

So do you get me now Red? All I am saying is if people gone be quick to jump on us when we act up and do bad please be that quick to give us our Props when we do good thats all.

Good work JyK, you gained a lot of props in my book. Unfortunately, with the exception of the final war last week 101 wasn't at par were her usual self, and we couldn't prepare to the best of our abilities like we would have wanted. We'll be back though, and in greater numbers..

Star wars, heh heh, anybody? The Sand People? yeah. Family guy.

KING I know exactly what you are saying but dont just quote certain things out of my thread and put that as the whole message. You quote me saying about you winning it all then you will get respect. How about you quote what I said after that in that we are all equal. Boy that is tabloid right there. Please understand in my message that I wasn't disrespecting at all. I was stating merely a fact that NO one needs more or less respect. If you are in the community then you are respected as being one of us. If you are no longer in the community then you have either fallen from grace or are no longer respected by the community. You hold your own fate in this community. You can be chastized or heralded. You only think that what you have done in the past has defined you and your clan so far. Well you say you changed... good. NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT YOU. That means no controversy no discrepansies at your own expense. If your clan isn't being talked about that means everyone is cool and we are all understanding each other. Why should we need more then that?

Way to get in there and win some JYK.  Rocky start ... but, oh well.  Live and learn, and y'all have.  So I say cheers to that.

And King ... it's just like the news, ain't nobody reporting it if it ain't killing, stealing, or drama related, so don't let the lack of posts get to you.  At least most people stay out of it if they don't have anything nice to say, which isn't a bad thing.

if clans got the respect they earned for winning this thing i guess they would actually keep up the "command" area where the past winners are supposed to be shown. But they might have an area and im just dumb like that ;D

I don't know who you are.....but you just MAY be "dumb like that."

Since I don't know you because you're not wearing a tag, then I'll have to take your own word for it.

HippieChik ]

And King ... it's just like the news, ain't nobody reporting it if it ain't killing, stealing, or drama related, so don't let the lack of posts get to you. At least most people stay out of it if they don't have anything nice to say, which isn't a bad thing.

Good point.. Take the silence as a show of respect.!!

I haven't been able to keep up with who's winning what, but winning 4 wars in one week is a hell of accomplishment.!

Nice Job.

yup y'all got skills but there hasnt been a clan ive met in UF that hasnt. trust me a lot of people think differently of JYK after these few wars and realize that they are a tougher clan then first expected (not that we underestimated y'all but that we were exactly sure what we were gonna get). y'all get props in my book but until the dust settles and the winner is declared, dont expect much ass kissing or praise.

Guest KingJunk

As I read the replies here I realized that I am holding onto the past and I am rushing and demanding RESPECT in when in fact I should just shut up and enjoy the rest of this Tourney and like Red stated in due time we will get the RESPECT that we lost.

Hippie you are a very wise women and what you said is so true about the news and the media and I should take the silence as a show of RESPECT and I will.

Well hats off to my boyz they have worked hard and I am proud of them very much!

Guest Stealthknight

lol Junk man, Be happy you got a good post about you. I mean i dont see any other posts from people saying good job unless the y were eliminated. You got one just for having a good week. That should be enough. lol GJ buddy