LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

anyone know how much i could get from gamestop for 3 ps3 games the games being guitar hero world tour,oblivion, and battlefield bad company? I looked on the website but didn't see how much I'd get it for

I got about $34 for MW1 and Killzone 2, if you can gauge off of that.

IRISH BULL ]
LuckyS_T_A_R_S ]

anyone know how much i could get from gamestop for 3 ps3 games the games being guitar hero world tour,oblivion, and battlefield bad company? I looked on the website but didn't see how much I'd get it for

I got about $34 for MW1 and Killzone 2, if you can gauge off of that.

yea thatll work thanks man just tryin to get some money for games i dont play anymore

Gamestop price's are getting rediculous. I had a friend who went over to try and sell his extra copy of COD MW and they offered him $9 for it. Then just the other day I went over there and priced a used copy to replace mine. Can you believe they wanted $44.99 for a Used copy, and so I looked at a new copy and they only wanted $49.99 for it. I laughed at them and walked out. I later found a used copy from a friend of mine for $20 and so I bought it.

I think some one should set up an area for people to offer to trade games amongst each other. If you have a game you do not want anymore, I am sure there is someone out there that would be interested in it for a decent price.

BossTalon001 ]

Gamestop price's are getting rediculous. I had a friend who went over to try and sell his extra copy of COD MW and they offered him $9 for it. Then just the other day I went over there and priced a used copy to replace mine. Can you believe they wanted $44.99 for a Used copy, and so I looked at a new copy and they only wanted $49.99 for it. I laughed at them and walked out. I later found a used copy from a friend of mine for $20 and so I bought it.

I think some one should set up an area for people to offer to trade games amongst each other. If you have a game you do not want anymore, I am sure there is someone out there that would be interested in it for a decent price.

FO SHIZZLE

Post it on Craigslist....

I sell every game I get tired of on there. There's guys out there interested in buying your game and there looking for it cheaper then Gamestop. In your town even right now. And they want to play the game now not wait to have it shipped.

I find out what there selling for at Gamestop Used and I post it for $5.00 less. They can't find the game any cheaper no place. Some guy like you will come to you and hand you the cash. It takes little effort and I usually sell a game that's fairly new like less then a year in about a week or less. COD WAW I sold last month for $30 in one day. Gamestop had WAW for $35.00...

I do this every time a New Game comes out. I'll take that $30 and it's half for the Next Game. So I'll put it on MW2. I did go ahead and buy Demon Souls. Which I'll probably sell in January to pay for MAG I should get $40 for that one.