Who dat

Can't even begin to tell you how pissed I was last night. Saints beat the Pats and everyone else and lost to the F'n COWBOYS!!! WTF! >:( Not to mention I've got NO D, Brees, Bush and Bell on my fantasy and they killed me in the playoffs. So much faith this year and now I'm crushed. Still pullin for a super bowl appearance and a damn win for once! Bucs this week should be no problem and off to get that trophy! C'mon Saints, get your shit together

Well if it makes you Saint's fans feel any better, it was the coaches who dropped the ball. Dware was tearing them a new ass, and they STILL didn't make sure he was doubled every down.

I don't see that happening again though, so it's some good news.

eh its fine.. now the saints can forget about all this "perfect season" crapola and concentrate on playing the game. Besides they did rally in the fourth and damn near came away with a tie breaker at the end. That and Romo was playing like he was Brees or something everybody has one good game in them it seems. It's so disappointing the Saints are 13-1 ..yeah right!

Its not like the saints got school'd or anything like the Vikes did by the Panthers. The Saints can take an easy win against the Bucs and sit their starters the last week and still get home field advantage. The Vikes are being shown for what they are a mediocre team in a less than mediocre division. The Eagles are looking great they give me the most worry. And in the AFC the Chargers are looking better than the colts lately. All of this should make for a great post season.

Today's game meant nothing for the Saints they were resting up for the playoffs. As for everyone else I am really liking the Chargers and Ravens right now. The Ravens are my underdog pick to go deep in the playoffs this year, watch out Patriots. I won't be surprised if the Colts are one and done. I think the Saints may get past the divisional round depending on who they play but I don't see them in the Superbowl this year. I like the Vikings still to get there after they rebounded this week and utterly destroyed the Giants. My dark horse in the NFC is the Cowboys. After shutting the Eagles up today I am on the bandwagon. It looks like they have finally broken the December curse and hopefully it carries into the playoffs.

I love how many people are all pissed about their teams "resting" their stars this week. I think you have the right idea there Hippie, there are a lot of people really bent out of shape because some star player sat out, and unlike you, they've lost sight of the playoffs and what it can mean having your stars rested and ready for the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...